Hello from Iraq

roadtoad

Well folks it looks like another great year in CMC action has come to an end. I'm still here in sunny Iraq hoping to be home by mid season next year. I've been watching the WEB site to keep informed off all the fun. Can't wait to get home and back to racing. Of course I'll be up-grading to a newer Mustang.

Stay Safe and Enjoy

Dave Adams

74 CMC Mustang

Good luck over there from CMC-newbie. My brother-in-law is being deployed to Iraq next week and he keeps thinking about all of the mods that he's gonna do when he gets back. My guess is that your brain is full of ideas by now...

Hi Dave,

We have been thinking of you out there and can't wait to see you back in the USA and racing with us again!!

Is there a email that you are using to keep in touch with you?

I have your home email but did not know if that is what you are using.

Let us know.

All the best to you and your fellow troops.

Cheers,

Tony Guaglione

Hi Dave, nice to hear from ya! My 26 year old cousin is over there too, for a second tour. I hope you guys all return safe and in the condition you left in!

I look forward to future battles, you in your newer Mustang, me in my 4th gen Trans-Am!

Great to hear from you Dave! Tony and I did our best to put a Mustang up front this season, but we sure missed you. Andy made a few races with your old car so it was as if you were there in spirit. We all look forward to seeing you in a new Mustang soon. Take care and come home safe.

Greg Robinson

CMC Director/Team Hi Line

It's great to hear from you guys/gal. I've been using my home email. It's good to hear Andy is running old #74. I was wondering where he was running it at. You guys take care and Tony I'll be getting in touch with you when it's time to find another car.

Dave

Dave, it's great to hear that you've remembered to duck.

When is your due date? 1 Year from when you left?

I may have a CMC car built over the winter, but I'm lacking a hotshoe.

I stick to karts. I can wad the thing up and blow up the motor, I'm out $5,000. A 125 shifter is faster than your Mustang around Sears Point.

Hey, I can wad up my Mustang and blow a few motors up for way less than $5000.

What does a 125 Shifter do at Sears..just wondering..as my best is a 152.223?

Tony