registered users

Al F.

• Members

Seems to be a lot of people getting caught off guard by being allowed to post without being logged in...do we want to change that? I can force the system to not let you post unless you're logged in. This would keep everyone from posting as "guest" by mistake.

While we're on the subject, how about changing the silly phpbb graphic to the CMC one.

AND put a link to the CMC 'home' page. I SO hate having to go up to the address bar and backspace over cmcbb....

agree - logging in is a good thing. doesn't seem like anyone is trying to be sneaky/nasty, so this would be more of a "looks like you forgot" kind of thing...

While we're on the subject, how about changing the silly phpbb graphic to the CMC one.

AND put a link to the CMC 'home' page. I SO hate having to go up to the address bar and backspace over cmcbb....

Anything else Brad? Is this Burger King? J/k, good ideas and I would also like the link to the home page.

is there something wrong with the pictures. I can't seem to u\l mine or see alot of other people's pics that were u'led. or is it under construction? just curious.

• Members

Ok, by popular demand, you must be registered to post.

Brad...when you're on the board, do you see a CMC header at the top of the page and the CMC navigation menu along the left side of the page? You can either go to this board directly (in which case there are no references to the CMC page other than the title) or if you go to the CMC home page and select the board link, it should open it within the CMC main setting.