Infineon coming up

Tony G

To all,

The next West Coast race is at Infineon ( Sears Point) on April 9th/10th, so only 2 weeks away.

The schedule is wide open, so expect tons of track time, lots of quirky stuff and tons of fun!

Register now if you have not yet done so.

I'll put up a list in the next few days.

See you there,

Tony Guaglione

CMC #55 Team Hi Line

Hey Tony,

in regards to "tons of track time", a question for you that everyone might be interested to know.

Are we getting extra sessions per day? Extra races?

Same usual quantity (3) sessions per day, but longer time on track?

If we get 30-40+ cars for CMC, do we get our own run group?

Can we set a record here for CMC and get a 50 car field?

Thanks

Brett

The schedule is very light and open, so we can do what we want.

We will see when we get there and let us know what you guys want to do,as we are thinking up some fun stuff.

We have our own group, with a few A/I cars joining us,so that is great!

No NASA tesing on Friday,as that is with the track only ( who needs testing anyway).

50 car field...man I'll be real happy when 25-30 show up..which of coarse we again will be the largest run group just like at Fontana.

Keep it coming.

Tony

No NASA tesing on Friday,as that is with the track only ( who needs testing anyway).

I think I'll take that $255 for a 1/2 day testing and spend it on some new Toyos!

If the weather is sunny at Sears Point next weekend we'll be bring two CMC race cars for sale. If you have the burning itch to get out on the track just bring your driving suit and checkbook and hop into one of these ready-to-race beauties. Gorgeous red is the color this year. The 1992 Firebird (the car I used to win the 2000 SCCA Pacific Coast Road Race Championship) is bright red and ready to win any and all of the three CMC races next weekend. Details on request. This car is a hold-nothing-back full build. I don't even want to think how much we've got in this car that was built as my own personal racer. I really went overboard on this starting with a build from a body-in-white tub up. Call me for details or stop by at the track. The second car we have for sale is a 1988 Camaro IROC that is fully prepped to the letter of CMC rules but lacks some things like a fuel cell, accusump, multicompartment fire system of the other car. Just gone through, this car is a top 5 car and has all the trick stuff from our spring/swaybar/DA KONI shock/1LE brakes/etc. package. The transmission is even brand new (yep, we finally had one of these fail after two decades of running these cars). The details on this car are numerous and it is in perfect condition ready to race for a full season with only gas and brake pads. Richard Pryor (831) 622-9024 M-F 9-5...gee if no one buys these I might just have to showcase them on the track and show Tony once again how superior GM products are to his Mustang.

I'll bet you pink slips that I will be at least 1 second faster in my superior Mustang,and I'll give you a 5 car head start.

Should be past you by turn 2.

So what do you say...pink slips and one hamburger..so bring your BBQ( and your pink slip), since I want you to cook it for me too.

Tony

You keep dreaming the impossible dream...didn't I teach you anything last year when my Camaro left your Mustang in the dust (I'm still waiting for that photo, Greg)?....OK, I'll have two cars at Sears and I'll even use the slowest one to give you a chance....as a surprise a couple of cowboys from Texas are flying in to watch the CMC crowd in action...the way the Texas CMC is growing they'll have 20 plus car fields soon, right, Todd?...if anyone is thinking about running CMC, stop by and I'll have two fully prepped CMC cars at Sears for sale...or buy them before and race at Sears...the Firebird will win every race and the Camaro will run top five every race...how fast do you want to go? how much do you want to spend? If we can find an extra trailer we'll bring one of our 2000 SCCA Camaro V6's just to humiliate all the Ford V8's...Ken Gronberg just took one out today at the SCCA races at Laguna (and when is the CMC Laguna race?) and won from the pole...Nick Littleton ran a V6 at Thunderhill SCCA Nationals two weeks ago and got a pole and a second...we've got one of these under build up too if you want to run a more economical car...afterall, under race conditions these v6's get 7.5 miles per gallon on regular 87 octane gas..and Kumho pays us $700 for a win as well as supplying real fast tires with the new 710's....if it's sunny, stop by our used car corral...if it rains, I'll be in front of the fire at home sipping a nice Merlot...RP

Richard,

At the rate we're going in Texas right now, we'll surpass West Coast fields of cars in no time. Besides, you guys keep exporting them to us so mathematically, we gotta start having bigger fields than you soon!!!

Buwahahahahahhaah!

cowboys from Texas are flying in to watch the CMC crowd in action...the way the Texas CMC is growing they'll have 20 plus car fields soon, right, Todd

YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!

jb

OK, Todd, Jeff, et al....how about meeting halfway inbetween..say at Laguna Seca for a CMC shootout...OK, so my milage is off and Phoenix would be a better fit....it's good for SoCal CMC and Perry is right there to coordinate everything...it's a one day tow for me that I'll gladly make just to show all those Texas Mustangs the true superiority of GM products....set the time for 2006 now...is the first 50 car CMC field possible?...maybe not but make it a double points race, give the promotion minded in the CMC group time to round up some real contingency $$$ and it should be a low cost, super fun weekend...with 1:10 second lap times at Phoenix you'll have to be on your toes...so what do the CMC Directors say? Would this be a fun event?You betchum, Red Ryder. And speaking of cowboys....Texans Kevin Turner and Mike Patterson will be at the Sears Point CMC races this weekend picking up the fastest Firebird I've ever built for CMC....you Lone Star State CMC Mustangers are about to find out about true CMC power and handling....and, yes, Tony, I'll use this car one last time to show you once again the speed and handling of GM racers over Mustangs. Even with this old, slow, dead reflexes senior citizen (hey, they give me discounts at CHEVYS on margaritas now so getting old isn't all lbad) this car will spank your Mustang. See you Saturday morning.

We'll work on that 2006 thingy, but for now, please welcome Kevin & Mike from Texas as you would any other new CMC racer! They are heading your way with bright eyes and bushy tails.

Who gives the best "thrill ride"?

-=- Todd

Sounds to me like it is going to be hard pressed to find another car faster than Richards old $48, oh I meant old #48.

I am so looking forward to meeting Richard, the CMC guy's and driving your car this weekend.

I would like to see it run in the CMC race/races so who is going to run it and prove that it really is "the one"?

Round Two of the Tony Guaglione Mustang Humiliation Tour will be at Sears Point this weekend conducted by yours truly in the "damn the torpedos" Firebird....once and for all we'll settle who is the best driver and which is the best car to win in CMC...that is if Tony doesn't chicken out and find a GM product to race in the meantime....all this for your lunchtime entertainment....and I was figuring Mike Patterson might run the car in the CMC races?...I guess I could if it wouldn't demoralize the faithful to see an old fart like me jump in and try to remember where the track goes...see you this weekend and plan on a few surprises at the Saturday night CMC get-together....we'll show you Texas hospitality California style....rp

Cosmo, and anyone else interested in renting a CMC or SCCA car for the weekend...just give me a call at 831-622-9024 for details...how many sessions, brakes, tires, gas, mechanic, security deposit, etc....the Firebird will be driven by Kevin and Mike this weekend but the Camaro is available...and having seen you drive I expect you'd put it in the top three easily....and I guarantee weather in the high '60's to low '70's at Sears Point this weekend...perfect CMC weather...Richard "I want a video camera at the finish line this time" Pryor

Richard,

As you know the only time I will actually see you is when I lap you,otherwise you will only be looking at the blue oval as it dissapears ahead of you.

Remember bring your pink slip too, and I really do need a GM product to take home and dissect to figure out why they are so SLOW..

Remember Fords are super fast..GM's are only moving pylons for the faster Fords....

Tony

OK, Tony....no way a Mustang is going to win....if your Mustang wins I will stand up at the Saturday Night CMC BBQ dressed only in Ford Blue Paint with ovals strategicly placed and recite the Ford Motor Company 2004 Annual Report...but it ain't happen'n, bud....and if you don't win? what's your pennance? same deal? Richard "goosebump" Pryor

Same deal, but I will bring my Camera, so get ready to do some good poses for us so we can put it up on this site for everyone to see.

See you there,and I'll bring the paint for you to use on yourself....

Tony

Good luck to everyone & lets hope all you Mustang guys keep the blue oval in 1st Place this weekend. The #59 wont make it this time, (not gonna have time to finish the supercharger install) but will be ready for the next one at Thunderhill.

See YA

Brett