Thunderhill 3 hour ENDURO

Carson

OK the CHALLENGE has been thrown down...how many CMC cars will enter ?? camaro/firebired vs mustang in a gruelling/scary/frightening battle to the finish

2-3 man/girl team drivers a few pit crew to help refuel and clean the windscreen / pull out the fender?

• Members

It seems there are no shortage of drivers for the CMC Enduro effort, which so far consists of car #6 right?

I'll volunteer to be crew chief and refueler for team #6.

If someone enters a 4th gen, I'll supply the tires in exchange for a seat (they're already on rims, what can I tell you...)

Tony - Call Jerry and go bananas on him to score our team in E2. Putting CMC cars in E1 is retarded (CMC car is not equal to ITS or USTCC).

ATA BOY AL . I hope you git a ride, but then again you would be a tremendous help as pit boss..good point about comparing E1 -E2 class.

another concern is refueling ( half tank stavation w/ stock tank)

OK so I need to know now..are we going to do this for real??

Let me know and I'll enter us as team CMC and will pay the fees for car entry and drivers.

I need car number (Carson are we using your car)and names of drivers.

Drivers..Carson,Nick Steel,who else?

Let me know.

Tony Guaglione

I won't know for sure until tomorrow but,

I'd like to enter my car as well if I can get at least one more driver and the pit crew for the fuel. One Firebird and one Mustang for TEAM CMC. Same seat situation as Carson, seat set back and bolted down with no adjustments. I'd need a new set of pads also (Tony, , if you can get a set by then)

I'll post tomorrow evening for sure if it's a go on my end.

WOW are you guys kidding this is great!

Kevin I'll drive if you want me to for a leg or whatever.

Team CMC two cars..but you know I'm on the Mustang side!

We will make this mandatory that all CMC patrons stay at the track to help out for whatever reason,Then we go eat in town for our final get together as usual.

Pryor's buying the Pizza.

So Team CMC Camaro/ Mustang

Now we need drivers names and cars.

Looks like # 6 Camaro

and #63 Mustang if Kevin wants to do this.

Tony

Now we need a 4th gen and another 3rd gen... who else ??

trick or treat factoid... the first Trans Am race in 1966 was a 12 hour enduro at Sebring...

Hey Scott, ya gata crew for your bro , but let's pit all cmc cars side by side so we can share info etc. , just like we know Jack.... Roush

Exactaly!! We all can pitch in...

How many drivers per car? why not make it a Mustang vs. Camaro/Firebird dash and the losing team buys the pizza and beer? Since the end result is to have fun on track make the stint exactly 9 laps per driver and get everyone involved...that'd be around 8 drivers per car...wouldn't that be fun...everyone drives...I'll donate a set of Carbotech pads and Goodyear or Kumho tires to the cause for Carson....so how does that idea sound? .....or...everyone start the enduro in their CMC cars and run for 30 minutes as a CMC race, then come in and start the multicar/driver tag team?...it's late, I'm not thinking clearly...situation normal...rp

If someone enters a 4th gen, I'll supply the tires in exchange for a seat (they're already on rims, what can I tell you...)

Al, call me.

I'm *this* close to saying "okay...a 4th gen is in".

Good on ya Brad ...your in

Hey Bubba, thanks for the sponsorship "offer" of a set F+R of carbo pads to the CMC winning car, very generous ...quen sabe ? (why not)

come on, Brad...do it and I'l show up with an extra set of Kumho V710's all mounted up on some supertrickdoublelightweight rims..and a set of Carbotechs in the box....and Tony will give us one million dollars too...rp

• Members

*****:For Immediate Release:*****

Nasa has announced that they now have a third CMC entry into the T-Hill enduro: one silver 4th Gen owned by Brad Simpson.

So far the named drivers are Brad Simpson himself and Al Fernandez. Team Owner Brad stated "We're going to open a can of whup-ass on all those pansy Musturd drivers and that other team with some antique Firebird".

Executive Sponsor, Richard Pryor, opined "With the Carbotech brake pads I am issuing to my team, we simply cannot lose. This car will easily beat the CMC Enduro track record by at least four seconds a lap."

Tony Guaglione, of HiLine Motorsports refused comment about the rumored $1million prize for first place.

*****:For Immediate RE-Release:*****

Team Tall Boy has added another world renowned Camaro expert to it's list of drivers. Scheduled to compete:

1. Brad Simpson

2. Al Fernandez

3. Brady Flaherty

Upon receipt of the $1,000,000 purse, 1/3 will go to to the home for un-wed mothers. 1/3 will go to PETA (people (?) for the ethical treatment of animals). And the remaining 1/3 will go to the slaughter and consumption of a whole herd of Angus beef during the post-race party.

"I am psyched to be joining Team Tall Boy in what is sure to be a slaughter of the other CMC Enduro teams" Flaherty commented.

When asked about this new hired gun for his team, Executive Sponsor Richard Pryor said "First of all, there is no question the 4th gen Camaro is the superior platform for this race, and since they're going to run the Carobotech pads I'm supplying they simply cant lose. That said, I believe in stacking the deck whenever possible. You dont happen to know which of these wires cuts power to the Mustang's PCM do you?"

It official, I'm in with the #63.

Who's driving the #63?

Kevin

Tony

Brett

?? or are we limited to three? Should make it the same number so the pit stops will be the same for driver swaps.

*****:For Immediate RE-Release:*****

1/3 will go to PETA (people (?) for the ethical treatment of animals).

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Ford Camp release...just hot off the press.

Team " Camaro Killers" Ford Mustang # 63

The Ford guys have been sitting on the sides just trying not to laugh about this Chevy thing ( notice how they need two entered GM products to try to win),but all we need is one superior Ford product to lap these slugs hour after hour.

Sciuto was reported to have said " Gee Tony since we always let the Camaros start first does this mean we need to give them a 30 lap head start to make it even with the super ultra fast Mustang" ..Tony's answer was" ,yeah its business as usual,make them look good and eat them up at the end..just like always".

Margetta then said " as a rookie in all of this, I feel real good about kicking some major GM ass,and like you said Tony,I can do it with one hand tied behind my back".

Enough said, come out and watch and collect the cash at the end...and by the way the winning team gets their car washed by the losing teams,so GM teams bring your buckets and some Victoria secret girls to get the job done right.

Tony Guaglione

Edited by Guest

Well, well this is indeed shaping up tp be one of the highlights of our season.

Team Firebird will be there at the end w/reliable old school tech = Holley 6oo

I know this will be Holloween but how did we get all these animals involved ??

we luv all animals... their delicious