Thunderhill 3 hour ENDURO

Carson

Team Firebird will be there at the end w/reliable old school tech = Holley 6oo

You still running push rods too? Damn that's definitely old school...

All joking aside,

Thanks for starting this Carson (Mr. Enduro) Scheller!

We had a conversation watching the end of the night enduro at BW and decided it's something we should do, and now it's on!

Hey Kevin .. thanks for the kind words...but the KUDOS go to ALL the CMC car owners who offer up their beutifull prepared race cars to the top ALPHA fender bangin hotshoes in the pack....what are we NUTS..??

NEW FLASH.

Its reported that Team "Camaro Killers" will up the unbelievable amount of $1,000,000 to $2,000,000!!

Tony Guaglione, one of the drivers for Team "Camaro Killers" feels that the GM products just can't make the 3hrs and is convinced that the blue oval will dominate once again.

Bring a dump truck full of cash,as checks will not be accepted.

News of a Flashing!

The #6 Firebird accepts the challenge put forth by the team "Camaros Envy" and will have cash on hand. Team Firebird member Mike Plum stated it will be a miracle if Mr Guaglione is able to drive a car for an extended amount of time without blowing an engine or entertaining the crowd with his acrobatic inversion tendencies. Plum went on to predict and easy win for team Firebird noting that the 4th gen entry while potential would spend too much time gopher hunting to pose a serious challenge.

Gee, has anyone shown Kevin the pix of Tony's impression of a 'Garden Weasel'? Good thing he's already left, and off the PC, eh?

We've already stated what we'll do with the cash-o-la, just now it will be double meat and cheese from the cattle.

OR, maybe we'll take the extra $$ and field our team in the Daytona 24. I'm sure we could get a ride in a Corvette or GTO for that kind of smack.

Now, to bring my plans for enduro domination to fruition, I just need to convince Al that gopher season is over, and have someone pull 2 sparkplug wires before Brady gets in. I can't think of another way to slow him down! Oh, did I mention that we have the CMC season points leader on OUR team?

Yeah, I guess I did...

What an AWESOME race guys. All three cars ran flawlessly and all three cars fininshed!

What a great day of racing!

That's awesome to hear. Any CMC enduro battle stories to go with the smack talk?

Yeah I have a story....a really good one...Team Hi Line Motorsports in the beautiful 2001 Ford Mustang of Kevin Margetta WON THE Enduro over the GM's once again!!!

Now I need to collect the $2,000,000,but the Chevy guys refused to pay me,and came up with every freaking reason why/if/and or but..heck I think they were even questioning the final results with timing and scoring!!

Face it guys, we won and I need the cash soon or the interest will start building at $2,000 per day.

I've never seen so many jaws drop to the ground when the results came out..it was quite the scene.

I must say in the end that CMC is so damn much fun that I would have been happy if anyone really won it,so I'm willing to take $200,000 per year for the next 10 years if you guys cant make that one big payment all at once.

One other thing..I'm glad I made it home before Brad Simpson so I could post here first, because I'm sure on the drive home he came up with 10 more excuses as to but what if type of stuff.....

Man this is fun....

Tony Guaglione

I've never seen so many jaws drop to the ground when the results came out..it was quite the scene.

Including Tony's. Face it, you don't know where 2 laps came from either. Or maybe you DO...

Rants (I mean details) in a bit...

As an impartial observer closely monitoring the CMC enduro efforts I must disclose that after Tony's stint in the Mustang he immediately left for the scoring tower, even before slurping some gatorade though he did partake of some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, where he entered with a worried look on his face...but 15 minutes later he descended from Mt. Olympus with a grin on his face...the fix was in...the remaining two hours of the enduro where both the Camaro and Firebird team trounced the slow Mustang enduro-ers was academic...Team Hiline had already won...the Mustang Enduro team won the same way George Bush did in 2000...the scorers in the NASA tower found a few hanging chads in the AMB printout and gave the Mustang the win....I snuck into the control timing tower and got the photos posted on the following page that show Tony bribing the officials with young girls and old scotch....for revealing photos of the bribe that won the enduro for the Mustangs go to: www.richardnixongeorgebushtonyguaglione ... fshame.com the photos there say it all. Next year CMC needs to bring in Price Waterhouse & Co. for the official scoring and the awarding of the $5 million price Tony is putting up...Richard "no way I'm sitting this out next year" Pryor

Sabotage!!! The selfsame Mustang team that proclaimed a false victory in the Enduro has obviously hacked into the website and destroyed and deleted all the condemning evidence of their deceit and treachery in falsifying the standings, moving the Mustang team from last to first. It's amazing what some people will do for $2 million. Ace GM engineers are assiduously working to restore the proper images and finishing order....they swear they can beat flat rate and have the corrections by next year....rp