Lap time info

Nick 95 6sp

Even though I only participate in HPDE so far, I'm curious how my lap times stack up with a good driver in a comparable car, or any car for that matter.

Is there someplace anybody can recommend that posts lap times for the various tracks where we have HPDE? At the moment, I'm specifically interested in Pocono East Course lap times. Thanks a bunch.

Well, disregarding the usual warnings about timing during HPDE and that you shouldn't worry about lap times until well into your driving "career" you can try the results pages on the various SCCA sites or try the EMRARACING web site.

As soon as I compare, I'll ignore it again

Thanks, EMRA had time trial times listed for the East Course, as well as many others too. I still need lots more instruction and practice.

Well, disregarding the usual warnings about timing during HPDE and that you shouldn't worry about lap times until well into your driving "career" you can try the results pages on the various SCCA sites or try the EMRARACING web site.

I personaly dont see a problem with timming during a HPDE, as long as it does not become a race. I use a lap timer to work on being consistant. Trying a new line or a corner a diffrent way to see what changes. Also if i change somthing in the car it is a good indication if it helped or hurt me.