The Southeast Chapter's off to a NICE START

trumperZ06

Two events at Road Atlanta for 2004... gotta LUV it. This is a "World Class" race track for Sports Cars!

Roebling Road's cool too, just a half day drive from Atlanta... perfect weather in late Sept. !

Nice to see two divisions joining together for a meet in NASHVILLE! Will the Southeast be able too hook up with Virginia for VIR too?

HOORAY! I've been looking forward to a chapter closer than Virginia or Florida for a while. Who in the Southeast region should I contact about getting more involved? My brother and I have cars prepped appropriately for PS-1 ('90 Celica GTS) and PS-2 ('79/'84 RX-7). We're already NASA members, and want to do driving school and get our comp licenses.

Thanks for the info, HM. We'll be taking the Celica to CMP for an HPDE next Friday. I'll get more serious about setting up our driver's school after that.

Finally!!! I get to drive on a road course!!! I'm so glad there will be an event in Nashville!!! I've been trying to get going in road racing for a few years now and have not had a nearby place or a dedicated car to do it. Now I've got a track and a car. Its time to get my liscence!!! I want to race!!!