Brady racing on TV show SETUP for $100,000

Pat Stone1548534713

Hey CMC fans. Tune your TV's to SPEED channel on Feb 21st, for the first episode of SETUP season II at 9pm Pacific time and watch Brady tear up the track with other peoples money. You can see how CMC drivers stack up against AI, dirt, cart, off road, stock car, and all types of other race car drivers.

Pat Stone

Edited by Guest

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat Stone1548534713

• tacovini

• brady

• Lady in Nomex

well my money was on JC last year, it will be on BF this year. if BF wins, it will move alot of attention to NASA in a big way. i think alot of folks underestimate the ability in NASA racers.

Your right about that Glenn. I think CMC drivers can race in any venue and do well, as you will see on this program. There are other racers from Cali and all over the country. Even an AI guy. Wait till you see the show. It will be spectacular in ways you never even thought. Can't mention any names yet but you won't be disappointed in the action.

Pat

I think Pat forgot to mention one thing...He acted as Brady's crew chief if I am not mistaken. Wait a minute...A CMC Ford guy acting as Crew Chief for a CMC Camaro guy working on a Pontiac??? Boy is my head spinning!!! If I know Brady, (and I have seen him race a lot!!!), I really want to see the in-car shots! Spin that wheel Brady!!! (No hands!!) Can't wait to see the show. I know these two guys did us all proud! Gary

They had us sign a 45 page contract so I have to be careful here. Should be up soon though since speed announced the premier week with Pinks attached to promo. SETUP will be on first followed by Pinks.

Pat

Edited by Guest

Pats seems as giddy as a school girl.

Where's Brady?

Pat's postings here tells me they did well. Very well.

Good job! (in advance).

I hope ya'll get lots of chicks from this.

jb

we were on pinks...he drove his FL (the truck that he drove to nationals) and I drove a battery powered Lark (like the ones you see the old folks driving at the supermarket)...the winner got lap dances from the Nopi Chicks...I found out that he put it on the bottle the first run, so I made him give me 6 car lenghts..

Stay Tuned!

Brady

There were Nopi chicks but they were at a place in Santa Monica. One of them said she had nos and to turn here to get her started. You get the idea, unreal. I may be too old for this stuff, I'm not sure yet. A very hot out of body experience in that place after 10pm. I was sweating so much it fogged up my LA movie producer shades. Way too many hot girls in one room. Brady introduced me to cadillac margarita's, chocolate cookies, floaters, spinners, shooters, I can't remember the rest but it was bad, very bad.They were trying to kill all us old guys.

ps

There were Nopi chicks but they were at a place in Santa Monica. One of them said she had nos and to turn here to get her started. You get the idea, unreal. I may be too old for this stuff, I'm not sure yet. A very hot out of body experience in that place after 10pm. I was sweating so much it fogged up my LA movie producer shades. Way too many hot girls in one room. Brady introduced me to cadillac margarita's, chocolate cookies, floaters, spinners, shooters, I can't remember the rest but it was bad, very bad.They were trying to kill all us old guys.

ps

Note to self:

Order lots of margaritas for Pat at the mexican restauraunt near Thunderhill.

ps

Note to self:

Order lots of margaritas for Pat at the mexican restauraunt near Thunderhill.

That trick seems to work on everyone BUT Jeff Trask!

That's where this whole thing started Nick, in the mexican restaurant near Thunderhill. While we're all enjoying a couple adult beverages, Brady's says hey, you want to go and race on TV. Being in the great mood I was after two presidente margarita's on the rocks I said sure why not. Three days later we're in LA. Like I said unreal.

ps

Hey...I remember that conversation Pat! I think it was more than the drinks...I think you were kind of distracted by the scenery if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!Gary

Edited by Guest

• Members

we're not worthy

we're not worthy

At some point in the future someone will write a biography on Brady and call it The Unfair Lifestyle

I cant wait to hear/see more

Yes Al, you are right about Brady's life style. It was very interesting spending a month in LA with the lad. Did you guys see Brady's mug on this weekends new promo during the lawnmower races on Speed. Profile shot with him saying "this is as ligit as it gets" What a star. You guys are going to love this show. It's a riot and scary at times.

PS

Edited by Guest

Congrats to Brady and the guys for the opportunity!

I think I also saw his mug-in-helmet in a brief Speed promo flash for the new upcoming season! Good stuff.

-=- Todd

• 3 weeks later...

wow, Brady and Jordan on the same team. i know Jordan from the local F-body scene here in DFW. in fact, i first met him back in 1999 when he stopped by to help out w/ a cam swap on my 98 Camaro street car. and we all here know Brady. out of the whole field on the show, those are the only 2 guys i know. strange. no doubt a stacked deck.

Edited by Guest

Skeen from the SE and isn't that Ernesto Rocco?

So, give us your kart times guys.

Is Piquet an imposter/poser?

From start to finish, how long was the entire shoot?

What happened to the brunette chick from last year?

thx,

jb

I absolutely love this show and this season is even better.

Tommy Kendall is my hero.

Boris Said is the man.

I knew Brady when he was a mere mortal gigolo...now look at him.

Pat...lookin' cool...make us proud, man, make us proud!

Yep...that's Ernesto...not a lot of facetime, but Ernesto's bringin' the AI camp!

Meyer of Evo & NASA fame was in there as well.

Piquet...I'm watching the whole season just waiting for him to say "I will get you Rickee-Bobby."

-=- T

PS- Will NASA go 2 for 2??? Only time will tell!!!