Brady racing on TV show SETUP for $100,000

Pat Stone1548534713

YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID!

Liked last season and will like this one more. Please no public spoilers.

YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID! YOU GUYS GOT TO MEET BORIS SAID!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat Stone1548534713

• tacovini

• brady

• Lady in Nomex

Boris Said is Sofa King Cool.

Good show - a bit heavy on the artsy-camera thing, IMO, but still good nonetheless. It's cool to see BF, PS and ER on the tube, bring'n the NASA wood to the rest of the world.

• Members

Oh my god, you guys gotta stop drinking the kool-aid. I dont like reality shows from the get go, but this one is over the top bad. It centers around racing, and has a great cast (anchored by Brady and Pat, no doubt...Brady should be in movies) but come on, the show itself bites.

They never introduced the participants, they never explained the premise or what the competition is about never mind explaining the rules, they never even bothered explaining why people were working on their cars...minute 28 was the first time anybody's name was mentioned, they never showed even one full lap of the karting (never mind show times)...I could go on and on.

Hate the show, but I'll watch it to live vicariously through my idols Brady and Pat. You guys were looking good on that screen!

..... the show itself bites.

Hate the show, but I'll watch it to live vicariously through my idols Brady and Pat. You guys were looking good on that screen!

But when compared to the other crap on TV....this is way better.

I'm with Al on this one (sorta). I LOVE the IDEA of the show, but it's not something I can watch live. Gotta be Tivo, so I can miss all the little "cliffhangers" Speed is famous for.

I also have the same comments about episode #1 - who are these clowns? And dang, let's got on track! I kinda zoned out when people were getting their "sponsors". WTF? It's not like any of them were going to run on their own dime! Just put stickers on the cars and go run 'em.

On the other hand, Keith has it right (above).

The worst thing was when you are 4th fastest out of 52 guys in the time trials (karts) and you get kicked off because its HOLLYWOOD bs! But I do hope Brady makes it way farther then I did!! GO BRADY!

ps. Please tell me you took out the pepe le pew guy!

...and the foreboding "Desperate people do desperate things."

mm...mmmm....I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Ohh..the drama...the suspense...the camara angles and mysterious clues to the ultimate finale.

This is quality television programming!

Al...go stick it in your ear. I watched the show again with "Fernandez-Glasses" on and still couldn't see what you saw. Tommy explained the rules pretty clearly and even explained what was different from last year.

This is as legit as it gets...right, Brady!?!

(comb your hair on the next episode)

• Members

Well, hats off and a big thank you to you and guys like you Todd. You're the reason companies like GM have made it this long: 'cause you'll buy it no matter how full of shit it is!

all...got to be careful in what I say, but all I can say is the competition was fierce and tremendous...VERY good drivers..a TON of experience...we were novices compared to most...it is a show, and needs to address folks more than gear heads, so exiting production is a must..stay tuned, I think you will see some racing this Thurs...

I agree with Todd.

The second time I watched it I skipped back a lot, hit pause a dozen times and turned on the CC. Man I love this DVR and now I know what's going on and saw a lot more. Neat show!

It should be a good show the rest of the season. Last year I know the season premier started-off kinda slow, but the show picked-up speed as the season went along. This year was no different, hell there was no racing at all besides a few kart shots, and they never even said who was the fastest?!(Jordon Musser was 2nd fastest I believe?) I was suppossed to be on the show(crew member), but they went from driver + crew chief + mechanic down to just driver + crew chief a mere EIGHT days before filming started! Anyway, Jordon Musser and his crew chief Chris Jennings are my two roomates, so wish them luck even though they aren't CMC guys!(they are ex spec Miata guys though) Maybe one day when I finish my CMC Mustang I'll have a shot at this show too!

jordon and Chris are GREAT guys, great drivers, and have a ton of knowledge...it would be great to see them in CMC

Mitch and myself have a completed car for sale. we would love to sell it to him.