Brady racing on TV show SETUP for $100,000

Pat Stone1548534713

Exactly, toy cars for sure. I told Michael he should come racing with us in CMC and get some track time door to door. He was fast and I think with a little more racing would get the idea, especially if it's his money being spent on repairs. He's about the same size as Rusty Fergeson at Ohio. I think there's a lesson here somewhere.

PS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pat Stone1548534713

• tacovini

• brady

• Lady in Nomex

Your toy cars rules wouldn't work there Taco. If the overtaking car gets inside, you say the car being overtaken only has to give 1/2 car width.

Can't do that on a racetrack where they put you in the back for a wheel in the dirt!

Sounds like he needed the "toy car" demonstration to understand the evolution of a pass.

That was really good at the Nationals Todd!

Todd makes good motor and tire screeching noises, too.

One time, at racing camp, Todd accidentally missed a gear in toy car A and toy car B hit toy car A. He made some nifty motor reving, trans grinding noises just before the crunching and crashing noises. He set a toy car tire on fire for the smell of racing!

Awesome and so realistic!

Great job guys and I'm glad it wasn't Brady going for the endo.

So "we're" leading with halfway to go. Can't wait for the finale'!

yes we are boys..."we" (us CMC hacks) have and are leading..the final race..all I can say is we made it to the final race and episode 8..we will see what the outcome is next Thurs..

Brady, congrats and I'm looking forward to seeing the finale... CMC Baby! Pat, you too! Good job guys.

Can you guys shed any early light on Danan's condition?

Brady, congrats and I'm looking forward to seeing the finale... CMC Baby! Pat, you too! Good job guys.

Can you guys shed any early light on Danan's condition?

Definitely you guys! Danan looked like he was on the inside of a dryer he flipped so many times, hard to believe that occurred with a closed wheel car.

At minimum he would be very, very sore. If he sustained any facial injuries I would point to those open-faced helmets, good for Hollywood but not for safety!

Bhard to believe that occurred with a closed wheel car.

With careful Tivo-aided examination, it looked like he tried to cut in a bit too early, and ran his rear-right tire up over the left-front of the guy next to him, and it flung that corner of his car into the air. Very impressive!

Edited by Guest

With careful Tivo-aided examination, it looked like he tried to cut in a bit too early, and ran his rear-right tire up over the left-front of the guy next to him, and it flung that corner of his car into the air. Very impressive!

That happened here in Texas a couple years ago.

Eric Varner and Jeff Brooks got together and EV went for a ride. Fortunately. Eric just slid into the grass. But he did get some impressive air.

That happened here in Texas a couple years ago.

Eric Varner and Jeff Brooks got together and EV went for a ride. Fortunately. Eric just slid into the grass. But he did get some impressive air.

Somehow that was left out when I was looking at purchasing Eric's car. It never came up for some reason.

JJ

Can you believe the smack these guys from New York are talking. I wanted to bitch slap that little punk but he was too small. His brother looked scared the whole time and drove like it. Did you see his eyeballs popping out of his head. He should have kept his glasses on. If they hadn't put him in that Geico car he wouldn't have been on the same lap as Brady. He never got near the front until he drove "that" car. No one wanted to say it was faster, but it was. Skeen was just ordinary once he was in the Stanley car and not even a factor really, still fast but nowhere near the geico speed. Brady was driving the racing line and some of these guys didn't know what he meant by that. Comedy for sure. Stupid cone chasers. Oh, sorry , just kidding. Wait till you see the final. B is all business, did you see that I'm so cool I could kill look on his face. He's going to be hard to beat after the Griffin saga at the Nationals. You know that was on his mind when he was leading this race. I sure was proud to be his crew chief. This guy can drive, and he's a great stratagist too. You noticed he never showed up on the other fast guys radar till the first turn of the first lap of the money race. They never mentioned his name once. The dark horse for sure. Great job Brady. Bring it home buddy.

PS

I'm just glad to see that Cristiano is back at home, comfortably shopping for $3,000 boots. What an assclown.

Mark (they make $3,000 boots?!)

Somehow that was left out when I was looking at purchasing Eric's car. It never came up for some reason.

JJ

Isn't that odd ....

Go look at the 2K5 hilite video

Brady...If I didn't know better I would say you were sandbaggin' all those other guys...and the officials. I just think all the other drivers were doing so many stupid things that you stayed under the radar...............Just kidding! I know you are a very good strategist since we ran the 25 and EVERYTHING went exactly according to your plan. Can't wait to see how this whole thing turns out. I've got everyone at work totally into the show...and they are all rooting for the #70 Mac Tools Pontiac Solstice! Good luck and hope to see you at Infinipoint next weekend.

Pat...I have this sick feeling that someone from N.Y. is going to turn up with a bloody nose before all is said and done. Gary

No way Gary, like Danan said , he's so little I could pick him up in my left hand, and then what. It is for a hundred grand, but you know I would never hurt anyone unless I felt we were in danger. Some of these guys just don't know any better, they're all trying hard to win the money. Wait till you see what happens next!!!!!

PS

Race Strategy is the difference..

Anyone can turn a fast lap..we have all done it..but this was a marathon..with a ton of variables..

And Racing is minimizing the variables we have no control of...

Let me tell you guys one thing..If you ever need a teamate..A driver, a manager, or a guy for inspirational advice...it is Pat Stone.

There were so many egos that wanted so hard to finish first in the heat races...Where has it gotten them...Exactly where we are...Except now they are behind us..

Pat and I did not talk one bit of shit..We were cool, and I guarantee, no one has a negative thing to say about us...We were gentelmen, good competitors, and oh by the way, we did not touch one car, nor did we drop one wheel..We never incurred an infraction on the track..because it was the rules..Everyone was in envy of our team..because it was part of the strategy..which was part of the rules..Not exciting TV, but we are here boys..And that is all that matters..

We got hit, we lost turbo hoses, etc, and the so called "faster guys" went home, because we had a better strategy and understand sh*t is going to happen and Pat HANDLED IT..

So, here we are leading the final race with NO intervies and NO DRAMA....hmmmm..that is why you want Pat on your team..He is a winner...PERIOD..

For those who was watching the show..It shows who are the real pussys...those NY guys were KISSING OUR ASS after the race and apologizing for hitting us (because Pat was going to put them to sleep).....and then to hear what they actually said....He hit me, then spun out (if they did not throw a yellow he would have come in last which wold have been bad)..so of course I want him in front of us because the difference between 3rd and 4rth is...NOTHING. Talk your dumb ass shit, because I definatley want him in the finale..because that is one more position for us..We made it this far..lets see where he finishes..He was all stoked he had Sobe/No Fear girls, but too bad the sponsor paid them to be there..

And that is exactly what we wanted..I can guarantee one thing at this point, no one followed the race strategy as we did..Pat will elaborate next week..but it is pretty f*cking scary..

Gary, we were not sand bagging..trust me..there were some GREAT drivers there..We simply saw no reason to go fender to fender after a few laps for one position, and being in the finale was much more important than getting a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd..Being in front of the camera does nothing for us..Everything we did was thought out and calculated..

And we are here..and in front..Stay tuned fellow CMCrs..

Brady...You know I was just kidding. Dude, I've seen you race enough to know that is definitely not your style. And definitely not how you had to play the game. Rules are set up and they must be followed but there are many different ways to follow rules. It does take thought, strategy and performance to be where you have put yourselves and the show is better off for that. Like TK said...they have the drivers they want in the final race....the BEST drivers. Now everyone will find out not only who the best driver is but who the best team is. Can't wait for Thursday...Then hear "The Rest of the Story" next weekend. Congrats in advance...Gary

It's because there were so many short guys, who weighed 80 lbs less than we did. Never did weigh the cars to make them even. Doesn't matter, Brady didn't need it. Sidewayz dude. They would of had to throw a yellow every two laps to keep the field bunched up if the cars were totally even.