• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony G

• Dave Schotz

• Glenn

• koserv

Rain, rain and more rain. Last dry track was Thursday afternoon.

Even if the line starts to dry, it starts raining as group A heads to grid. We haven't had a session without major standing water.

MidOhio staff says they haven't had a single race weekend this year without some sort of rain.

I hate this more than the 2010 rules...

Actually, the last session today had great weather. Denton ran away with it. I think he may have passed a couple FFR cars too, and they started 1/2 lap ahead.

I shot 1678 pics today and will have them for downloading tomorrow after I get tomorrows pics too.

I just wanted to say that as a complete and utter newB, it was a great experience hanging out with some of the racers. The Midwest region didn't mind all of my questions and Glenn even let me inspect his front suspension.

Overall, it was a great introduction to the CMC racing community and now I want to finish my car and get on the track even more!

Dave Schotz takes 5th in the A/I race ( yeah in his CMC2 car) and now he jumps in his CMC car to run the CMC race right now!

Man that is a lot of racing !

CMC race starts NOW!!

Not official yet but this is how it looks right now.

Glenn Landrum

Matthew King

Bob Denton

Chris McComb

David Schotz

Bryan White

David Davison

Dave Balingit

Congrats to all!!

Looks like at this point ( not official) Texas keeps the trophy nice job Glenn and what a great effort Matt King did!!

Thank you Adam Ginsberg for taking charge of the Race Director position for CMC.

Too bad the speedcast TV went out right at the start of the race

Tony Guaglione

Edited by Guest

Remember everyone ,these are not final.

They have to go over any possible on track situations, dyno's, or whatever Adam requests or saw on track that we didn't.

Once Adam and NASA have agreed on the final results they will be posted.

So at this point its only on paper.

Tony Guaglione

Congratulations Glenn on the Championship, and congrats to all competitors. It must have been an amazing race with the top 4 positions seperated by 2 seconds!

+1

Too bad the video feed went TU. It would have been a great one to watch.

Also kudos and congrats to Matt King and Bob Denton. That was a heckuva race there guys.

Can't leave out Dave Schotz and the old guy, Chris McComb for FTD.

Chris and I have had some great battles over the years. It's great to see him do so well.

was it raining for the race. I couldn't get any feed on computer, and scoring only works at race time I guess. That's goofy, you can't check all the races that have run and mylaps doesn't even show the class so you're clueless, or maybe it's just me. Too much sun.

ps

Sorry guys, I think you may be hearing a bit of a different story when the rest of the racers chime in. Unfortunately after leading the first two laps and watching Glenn display some of the worst sportmanship I have ever witnessed. I was graced with a spark plug wire not fully connected and it fell off, putting me to 7 cylinders and slowly drifting back. My chances were obviously done. But whereas I would have loved to give a congrats to glenn (or the ACTUAL) national champion, what he did to everyone on track was some of the stupidest stuff I have ever seen! Glenn is a hack, and his BJ whoops I mean JB of a butt buddy is flat out comical! Defending him like that wheb the top 5 cars in CMC came in cursing car 70! What a let down, of what most had hoped to be a great race! Again, I had my issue (unfortunately running 3 classes, I asked my dad to change the plugs in my car, and he didn't secure number 7 plug wire! but that's racing! Great meeting everyone else out there! And I'm a vocal guy, who leaves it at the track, I had plenty encouraging me to throw paper, but I just don't run that way. Though Glenn was beggin for my camera when he and bob hit the day before, and go figure it was again Glenn's fault! What a piece of work!