CMC Survey

Den341548534727

I remember my apprenticeship days.....back when they first discovered electricity.

IBEW, Local 11, Los Angeles, CA. Turned out in 1990.

How about posting a real survey with a polling program? Your email version isn't close to accurate for Mid-Atlantic which is probably 1/2 Fox, 1/4 SN95, and 1/4 lesser vehicles.

Regardless of the method of collecting the data, you have to participate for it to be accurate.

Thank you, Matt.

And a few other points:

1) not everyone in CMC actually uses this forum

2) Mid-Atlantic is somewhat irrelevant when it comes to measuring things on a class-wide/national basis, given their participation at either Nats or cross-over events... (now we'll find out if M-A folks have a sense of humor...)

-chris

How about posting a real survey with a polling program? Your email version isn't close to accurate for Mid-Atlantic which is probably 1/2 Fox, 1/4 SN95, and 1/4 lesser vehicles.

Well...I could not figure out how to get the polling program to do multiple questions. Sencondly I am not sure how the polling program will get more then 3 people from the Mid atlantic to respond to the poll. I knew this was very unofficial and I really appreciate the people who responded. The purpose was to get an idea where the CMC racers got there cars and started racing so we in the Midwest could share in the success that the other regions have.

Regardless of the method of collecting the data, you have to participate for it to be accurate.
True, but reading a thread and clicking some radio buttons is more likely to get a response. Why should I give some random guy on the CMC forum my personal email address?

2) Mid-Atlantic is somewhat irrelevant when it comes to measuring things on a class-wide/national basis, given their participation at either Nats or cross-over events... (now we'll find out if M-A folks have a sense of humor...)

-chris

You guys can cross-over to our events anytime.

True, but reading a thread and clicking some radio buttons is more likely to get a response. Why should I give some random guy on the CMC forum my personal email address?

Yo BTONE get your ass back 2 the AI forums you are a tool!

-chris

You guys can cross-over to our events anytime.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

-chris

Yo BTONE get your ass back 2 the AI forums you are a tool!

I don't understand what you are talking about. You quoted someone that wasn't me, yet you tell me "get your ass back 2 the AI forums you are a tool!". Are you truly that stupid to not realize that you are referencing two (notice I did not use 2 as you did) completely different people?

If you would please justify why I should go anywhere I would appreciate the input. Though I have a feeling that having an educated, logic based discussion with you will prove to be improbable at best if not truly impossible.

The ball is in your court, so please tell me two things in recap; 1-why I should leave this forum, and 2 - why you think I am a tool.

I'll reserve my judgment until we hear from him.

There is no excuse for stupidity.

Well this is truly my bad and I aplogize. Please forgive me.

You and rustang72 posted the exact same message on this board and the AI board about moving the Nationals to Miller. I inadvertantly assumed you guys were the same guy.

And you will have to forgive my use of the "2" it is a texting thing.

Again please accept my apology.

Cody

Sure there is.

But don't argue with a stupid person.

They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Sure there is.

But don't argue with a stupid person.

They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

You calling me stoopid?

I'll take that.