• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony G

• mitchntx1548534714

• Lady in Nomex

• Pat Stone1548534713

Sorry to come out like a little bitch, please let me rephrase.

Early races are fine, as long as, we get a qualifying lap and a "fat" race each day. Therfore, I am lobbying for 40-minute races. One twenty minute race is weak. I don't want to have an "ice-cream social", I want to race. Rumor has it that Tony G. has some pull with the decision makers @ NASA, therefore, that's the reason why I am posting here.

Sincerely,

BM

Thanks for the tip Stone, "go tear it up w/ Group A in the afternoon", I did not think of that one.

I'd be more than willing to help you move out of Texas ...

Be at the house on 24 Feb to start putting the heavy shit in the moving truck.

Sure thing ... and you really want me loading your stuff?

Schedule is changing:

Reason: because 90+ % wanted early weekends, but 10% didn't and the 10% won.

I did what the 90% wanted, but the 10% went ballistic.

Look for a new schedule.

Looks like we are racing with everything that has wheels too! Group A - PT ST SU HC GTS 944 with us Group B AI/X CMC CMC2 FFR. I'd take a little shorter race with our normal Group B instead.

hell, we race till 4 pm every weekend.

Remember Glenn, this is Kalifornee ... they serve double mocha lattes while on grid.

Remember Glenn, this is Kalifornee ... they serve double mocha lattes while on grid.

Yeah, and our peeps made all the way out here on the wagon train while your guys only made it 1/2 way!

Yeah, and our peeps made all the way out here on the wagon train while your guys only made it 1/2 way!

Why travel all the way to pergatory when you can stop at Paradise ...

Why travel all the way to pergatory when you can stop at Paradise ...

Meow!

What really happen was some fans, yes specators, checked the schedule and arrived to watch the race that was already over, real over, like in the morning. Some complained to NASA Jerry, I don't blame them. true story!

I'll have to agree with this normal schedule, an afternoon race should be the main event, not some early morning session. If you have to be home early, stay home!

Mike,

The earliest we have ever finished was 12:20pm,your thinking about the Sunday morning first race @ 8:30 ( we have 2 on Sundays), but never ever are we finished in the morning since we have 2 races.

Mike... thanks for the warm welcome... I didn't know many of us 'Raced' for all 15 of the spectators that come to these events.

I think there may have been some confusion about the Sun AM race... like Tony is sharing... the 'real' Sunday 'Main Event' has 'Always been after the lunch break.

At least the NASA NorCal races I've done.

Peace,

Dave

Gee Mike...I think those spectators were you and your buddy...Right? On a personal note there are those of us that have to work very early in the morning on Monday...like 3A.M...and I wouldn't be able to do the last race at Infineon or T'Hill if the race gets over at 4:00 or so like this schedule. Sunday would be a bust for me. A warm up and one race...pointless. I'm all for the early race on Sunday. (With all due respect). Gary

Since this is a crossover event, I think the early schedule should be a priority to insure our out of region peeps can be encouraged to sign up. If it was just locals doing a regional event I would not care that much.

Speak for yourself! We flew over on a 747 from England!

-- Nick

Gary, for the record, I posted my whining comment because the Texas guys were accused of it, for about the same type thing.

Altering the schedule to accommodate a "crowd of spectators" is one thing. Altering the schedule to accommodate a "crowd of spectator" is another.

Deep breaths, Tony, Deep breaths.

While listening to 90% of the folks logically makes sense most of the time, sometimes, you just have to let go and allow the 10% to have their way. In the end, It all has a way of coming around full circle and 99% of them will eventually see the big picture.

Right, Mitch?! (one of your funnier cat pics, by the way.)

-=- T

In the end, It all has a way of coming around full circle and 99% of them will eventually see the big picture.

Right, Mitch?!

Pass the Kool-Aid, please ...