4th gen hub-drub

koserv

So Tony, does it bother you that this thread keeps going and going? Why did the directors post this topic in the announcements if you are just going to come in and stomp your veto on it.

Al-I appreciate you putting something on the table for discussion as I think it should be that way, but I will refrain from saying what else I think.

C'Mon, Bryan. Quit holding back. Tell us how you really feel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glenn

• koserv

• mitchntx1548534714

• bsim

So Tony, does it bother you that this thread keeps going and going? Why did the directors post this topic in the announcements if you are just going to come in and stomp your veto on it.

Al-I appreciate you putting something on the table for discussion as I think it should be that way, but I will refrain from saying what else I think.

ease up Bryan. all the directors voted on it and only 2 of the 3 4th gen guys voted for it. accually, only 2 directors voted for it. Tony didnt veto it.

TG-Al said to contact your regional director in the original post. And yes-how many total CMC/CMC2 racers do we have in the country that race in at least one event a year?

When something gets put up for discussion it seems normal that when a decision is made there should be a reason given, or maybe the results of the discussion, or results of the vote. But that is me thinking we still live in a democratic society and hoping that CMC wouldn't be nationalized. Just seems that when things are put up for discussion that means not to discuss it in this forum so people from different parts of the country can communicate. End of same rant, different year.

Al-your lucky I'm not coming to Houston, but at Cresson I'm going to be stomping on you in CMC2.

From the rules.

The one piece front or rear hub with rotor may be replaced with a separate hub and rotor or separate hub, rotor hat and rotor.

So why can't we use the rebuildable hubs?

From the rules.

The one piece front or rear hub with rotor may be replaced with a separate hub and rotor or separate hub, rotor hat and rotor.

So why can't we use the rebuildable hubs?

think about this rule and how it would apply to something other than a 4th gen. like say a 3rd gen. those cars have a "hub/rotor" combo set-up (as in they are all one part). this rul is allowing those guys to switch from that to say a hub made from cutting the disc off the hub/rotor making it into just a hub so they can run the common 4th gen brakes (rotor and caliper).

so this rule is not addressing the 4th gen style "hub" and allowig its replacement. you already have a "separate hub and rotor" set-up.