Starting an New Class

TexaST-1

Hey Texas,

Mid Atlantic Region is not going to recogonize this class. They have a different new Performace Touring Class. SAme bitch that i had before. So in Mid Atlantic i will stay in V V C. I am waiting to hear form Oh/In - SouthEast Region to see if they are going to recogonize this class. If not i guess V V C is the class i will have to run.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TexaST-1

• Jaymz

• BradyMorehead

• FrankBarba

I am pretty sure this is the class I spoke with John Lindsey about. The most entry level GPC-1 car will be at or beyond the maximum car level for that class.

I wouldn't give it up yet. Get some clarification from them. I think they will agree with me.

I was emailed by Chris Cabbetto from the Mid Atlantic Region.

Class will not be Recogonized, we will be using the new Performance Touring Class. I emailed the rules to all regions that i race in.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still fightin the fight!

I think I maybe making progress with the national office. With the great response we had at our first event, I think we may have gotten some attention. I remember running the Runoffs in 1999 when T1 a new class and we had 8 cars! We had 8 at our first regional event.

I have had a lot of interest in the Mid-Atlantic area. If we can get it to go I would expect 4-7 cars or more at that event as well.

I do have Version 1.5.5 if anyone want s to preview it. It has also been submitted to the National office. There are several additions to the classed cars and more liberties for car prep at thew GPC-1 level among other changes and additions.