Nasa's Tire Ruling

Dave Whitelaw

Ok so you saw it and read it.

We are working on the possibilty of having CMC run on the R888 through the 2010 year instead of the 3 event deal...which would make sense to me.

So relax and remember you got what you wanted, lets take care of this last R888 thing together as a group.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mitchntx1548534714

• Tony G

• AllZWay

• liebbe1548534713

Ok so you saw it and read it.

We are working on the possibilty of having CMC run on the R888 through the 2010 year instead of the 3 event deal...which would make sense to me.

So relax and remember you got what you wanted, lets take care of this last R888 thing together as a group.

That is the CMC way! Looking out for each other.

TJ, good thing the gang came to play last weekend, or I'd have pulled the plate again and come after you! No, wait, didn't you set another track record on those "slow" tires??

I'll say one thing....at least running the 8's forced me to get under the car and learn a bit about set-up. I'm still no expert, but I know waaaay more now than I would have had we stayed on the RA's. Hopefully, all that 'learnin' will pay off.

Now, if I could just quit melting heads.....

I'd have been OK with either tire, as long as it was ONE tire. Glad to see things have sorted out.