stevepoe

Is the OH/IN region going to offer a early bird discount ?

stevepoe

Lawrence, you going to offer a early sign up dciscount this year ?

mansier

Steve!

Great to hear from you!

As for the Early Bird. There will not be an early bird discount registration as in years past. The new Nationals has streamlined just about everything nationaly and as we were the only region doing an early bird, we needed to get in line with the national policies. However! The events will be opening soon at http://www.nasaproracing.com . The events will be limited in registration to make sure of the quality track time we always enjoy (including TT, HPDE, Race, etc) so get signed up early. There will also be late fees starting as we get closer to the events designed to help those who sign up in far in advance save some money and help us prepare for the events (assign instructors, staff, etc.).

See you at the track!

LM

Micks 41

Steve,

Where have you been? I expected you to show up to at least one event this year!!

Do you plan on racing or doing HPDE next year?

Black Horse

Lawrence - what proceedure shall we use to claim the credits we have from this last season to apply towards this upcoming season?

D Algozine
Lawrence - what proceedure shall we use to claim the credits we have from this last season to apply towards this upcoming season?

Same question for the Midwest guys. Will having a new director effect our credit?

stevepoe

Hey Mickey, Birth of our son and doing thefather thing has taken up alot of my time plus we are building (rennovating) a older house we purchased. Moved from our old house. I purchsed a older 944 turbo from a guy on e-bay that he was building for gt3 and gave up on. It's got alot of trick things done but is more of a project that wil not see the track next year at all. maybe 07 year. my plan is to pick up a car for hpde or if my wife will let me use her mercedez for some hpde's. I just want to get back out.

Thanks for the info LM let me know if you get short handed and need some help.

b_tone
my plan is to pick up a car for hpde or if my wife will let me use her mercedez for some hpde's. .

Before doing that you need to remember the phone call from the Mid Ohio pits you had to make to her and tell her you blew up her Bimmer. That may change your mind about using her street car for anything fun.

stevepoe

Tone, always the smart guy Actually I think I may be ok with the benz. I have a warranty and road side assistance.

That would be good though, call road side assistance and tell them the car is in turn two.