Miller Entries

nasa-rm

Current as of 8/24

01 CMC Rob Liebbe Tomball TX Ford Mustang LX 1989 Rob Liebbe Texas Region

2 CMC2 Robin Burnett Clinton Twp. MI Ford Mustang 2010 Steeda\ Ford Racing\ KFP Pads Great Lakes Region

5 CMC Adam Ginsberg Ventura CA Ford Mustang 1985 California- Southern Region

8 CMC Team Incidental Contact Goodland KS Ford Mustang 1986 Hanksville Hot Rods Rocky Mountain Region

11 CMC Ken Rockwell Brighton CO Ford Mustang 1995 Hanksville Hot Rods\ Toyo Rocky Mountain Region

13 CMC Don Lariviere Hollywood CA Ford Mustang 1999 CMCParts.com California- Southern Region

16 CMC David Balingit Elizabeth CO Ford Mustang 1998 Hanksville Hotrods/NASA Rocky Mountain Rocky Mountain Region

18 CMC2 Jeremiah Kellam Tomball TX Ford Mustang 1994 Bright Futures Foundation Texas Region

30 CMC Kent Owens Cambridge WI Pontiac Formula 1995 Hunk-A-Junk Racing Midwest Region

33x CMC2 Team Life's Good Racing! Campbell CA Chevy Camaro 1995 Hawk Performance\ AIP Electronics\ ClutchMasters\ Vital-Signs California- Northern Region

35 CMC Chris McComb Victor NY Ford Mustang 1994 Kolorwork; Hanksville Hot Rods Rocky Mountain Region

45 CMC2 Nick Steel Thousand Oaks CA Chevy Camaro 1993 Unbalanced Engineering California- Southern Region

65 CMC Erik Sjoblom Clinton Twp. MI Ford Mustang GT 1994 Great Lakes Region

68 CMC2 James Ray Huntersville NC Ford Mustang 2007 Southeast Region

70 CMC Glenn Landrum Fort Worth TX chevrolet camaro 1995 Moonlite Printing & Graphics\ Pi-CoFab\ Natwel Weld Supply Texas Region

77x CMC2 Michael Plum San Jose CA Chevy Camaro 1987 Northstar Automotive California- Northern Region

Edited by Guest

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glenn

• nasa-rm

• liebbe1548534713

• Adam Ginsberg

I should go just to kick Adam's ass!!!!

Yep.

Why do you think I signed up?

Bring it, bitches.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to attend and race just to try, Rob. Bring that hooptie of yours to MMP!

• 2 weeks later...

5 CMC Adam Ginsberg Ventura CA Ford Mustang 1985 California- Southern Region

8 CMC Team Incidental Contact Goodland KS Ford Mustang 1986 Hanksville Hot Rods Rocky Mountain Region

16 CMC David Balingit Elizabeth CO Ford Mustang 1998 Hanksville Hotrods/NASA Rocky Mountain Rocky Mountain Region

30 CMC Kent Owens Cambridge WI Pontiac Formula 1995 Hunk-A-Junk Racing Midwest Region

35 CMC Chris McComb Colorado Springs CO Ford Mustang 1994 Kolorwork; Hanksville Hot Rods Rocky Mountain Regio

70 CMC Glenn Landrum Fort Worth TX chevrolet camaro 1995 Moonlite Printing & Graphics\ Pi-CoFab\ Natwel Weld Supply Texas Region

18 CMC2 Jeremiah Kellam Tomball TX Ford Mustang 1994 Bright Futures Foundation Texas Region

33x CMC2 Team Lifes Good Racing Chicca/Brown Campbell CA Chev Camaro 1995 Hawk Performance\ AIP Electronics\ ClutchMasters\ Vital-Signs.biz California- Northern Region

n

45 CMC2 Nick Steel Thousand Oaks CA Chevy Camaro 1993 Unbalanced Engineering California- Southern Region

Lost a few dammit. Should we just can CMC1?

I am happy to pull my plate and run the deuce. I know Incidental can do it. Adam & Chris? Kent, Glenn?

Lost a few dammit. Should we just can CMC1?

I am happy to pull my plate and run the deuce. I know Incidental can do it. Adam & Chris? Kent, Glenn?

I'm not running against 17" wheels and 275 rubber combined w/ 4 piston 13" brakes.

I'm running CMC1 or not at all. It may be not at all anyways.

From the updated list those CMC2 entries should be in CMC1 since 1 has more. But, that would require redynoing down to CMC1 numbers, removing those brakes and getting another set of wheels, etc

Sure we could run CMC2 (with less than CMC2 power after the plates removed and all the things Glenn listed) and not be competitive.

Its still a bit early and I thought maybe one or two more from Rocky Mountain region (CMC1) would sign up.

What happened to the 2 other CO drivers?

I'm not running against 17" wheels and 275 rubber combined w/ 4 piston 13" brakes.

I'm running CMC1 or not at all.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winnah!

I'm still on 12" brakes, 16" rims/tires, and 230hp - no way to get to CMC2 right now without spending at least $2000, not including a full weekend of testing.

CMC1 fo' me.

Cake eaters. James Proctor won the Tx CMC2 title last year on 16" 255s and 12" 2 piston brakes.

I didn't even run air ducts for the brakes last year.

I will say that the air ducts made a big improvement this year in the feel of the brakes for a whole race at Hallett.

Cake eaters. James Proctor won the Tx CMC2 title last year on 16" 255s and 12" 2 piston brakes.

Maybe, maybe not, but I've seen the laptimes w/Steel and Chicca/Brown....I don't think my little 'ol Fox can catch those hounds with just a HP/TQ increase.

I'm just asking ya know..... While I'm interested in taking a shot at a CMC title, I also want CMC "whatever" to have a good showing.

Right now, Steel and Chicca/Brown will not have a chance at anything for CMC2 if we don't get more CMC2 cars entered. We will cancel the class on Sept 1st as it stands now.

I'm just asking ya know..... While I'm interested in taking a shot at a CMC title, I also want CMC "whatever" to have a good showing.

Right now, Steel and Chicca/Brown will not have a chance at anything for CMC2 if we don't get more CMC2 cars entered. We will cancel the class on Sept 1st as it stands now.

That is a shame, but if I know Steel, he can demod to CMC1 in a matter of hours.

That is a shame, but if I know Steel, he can demod to CMC1 in a matter of hours.

It would be a HUGE shame for CMC2 to be canceled.

However, Steel would have to demod allot - he's running the Wilwood 4-pot system, 17's and the higher HP. 2 of 3 are fairly easy to deal with, but a complete brake change out isn't going to be easy.

• Members

Four bolts, two hoses, and a brake bleed doesnt sound that complicated to me...unless he ditched his old parts.

Robin Burnett might decide to bring out an S197 duece car, I've only heard rumors.

I've got space in my trailer to bring another Texas car but nobody has stepped up yet.

Four bolts, two hoses, and a brake bleed doesnt sound that complicated to me...unless he ditched his old parts.

Robin Burnett might decide to bring out an S197 duece car, I've only heard rumors.

I've got space in my trailer to bring another Texas car but nobody has stepped up yet.

Hold that spot in the trailer for me till next week.

I'm still on 12" brakes, 16" rims/tires, and 230hp - no way to get to CMC2 right now without spending at least $2000, not including a full weekend of testing.

CMC1 fo' me.

The only expense you have to make to go to 'the deuce' is the cost of making a set of 2's out of vinyl or racing tape. That's what we did last year.

We can't make full CMC2 power without additional mods. We're still on factory SN95 V6 16x7.5" wheels with single piston calipers and 11" rotors up front and drums in the back. Improvements in those areas are not in the race budget for at least another two years.

I'm wondering what the implications are if we don't have a CMC2 field at Nationals after years of promoting it as the new direction of CMC. While I prefer to run CMC1, I don't necessarily want to see a complete lack of CMC2 cars at Nationals either since that would decrease the CMC class count overall. We could be persuaded to make the jump to 2 just to populate the field, but we don't want to if we don't absolutely have to in order for the CMC series as a whole to have a good showing. I don't see us as podium material in 1, but we're definitely back marker material (again) in 2.

Either way, we'll make it out there and enjoy the heck out of ourselves like we did last year.