Miller Entries

nasa-rm

I'm just asking ya know..... While I'm interested in taking a shot at a CMC title, I also want CMC "whatever" to have a good showing.

Right now, Steel and Chicca/Brown will not have a chance at anything for CMC2 if we don't get more CMC2 cars entered. We will cancel the class on Sept 1st as it stands now.

So what happened to Schotz this year???? We have to get one more in the Duece!!!! Come on Balingit... you ran CMC2 at Hallett...?? Glenn, you could be the first to win both the 1 and the 2 titles.... Huh..Huh...??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glenn

• nasa-rm

• liebbe1548534713

• Adam Ginsberg

I'm just asking ya know..... While I'm interested in taking a shot at a CMC title, I also want CMC "whatever" to have a good showing.

Right now, Steel and Chicca/Brown will not have a chance at anything for CMC2 if we don't get more CMC2 cars entered. We will cancel the class on Sept 1st as it stands now.

So what happened to Schotz this year???? We have to get one more in the Duece!!!! Come on Balingit... you ran CMC2 at Hallett...?? Glenn, you could be the first to win both the 1 and the 2 titles.... Huh..Huh...??

And what car do I have that is capable of running CMC-2 times?

But you have all that talent...

But you have all that talent...

See you at TWS w/ 30 less HP and 16" wheels w/ 255/50's.

Nats looks like a go! Talked w/ the boss today and we should have no issue w/ me taking a 3 days off. I'll have to haul ass up there Tuesday and head back Saturday. But I should be able to make it.

Nats looks like a go! Talked w/ the boss today and we should have no issue w/ me taking a 3 days off. I'll have to haul ass up there Tuesday and head back Saturday. But I should be able to make it.

Good to hear, Glenn. Check the recently revised schedule - we are the first race on Saturday morning @ 10:45am.

Late to the party here...

I've been running -2 here with a plate change only. All the new cars coming into the region are -2, so we decided to all run together for full fields. I'd planned on running -1 at Nats...not sure it's going to make a difference one way or the other as far as finishing position, so I could potentially be cannon fodder in -2. How 'bout I just pull the plate to make up for tires/brakes/talent?

This is kind of the double edge sword of having a split class. Interesting that -2 is the odd group out.

And it sounds like we now have one more Texas boy joining the party in CMC1.....

For those on the fence, don't forget the price goes up another big chunk at the end of the month to full price. No more discount.

I am registered!!!!!!!

Confirm my trailer and RV sleeping space Al.

Add me to the CMC1 list Dave.

I'm very excited!!!!!!

Yeeeeehaaa!!!!!

I also registered for TWS - I'll see the Texans there and I look forward to seeing the big show in Utah.