Rally car in california

ekim952522000

• 3 months later...

I have something you might be intereted in. '89 DodgeColt turbo. It has the original 1.6 ltr, (4G61T), in it that can be rebuilt. The whole car has less than 85K. Bought by my father-in-law new and driven by him until I got it 4 yrs ago. The 1.6 has a new valve job, new water pump and new oil pump but needs rings and bearings. New CV joints last year. New radiator. It is all original w 4wdb, 10.65" all the way around. I also have brand new drilled and slotted rotors for it. I also have a 2.o ltr,(4G63T), on the engine stand that will go right in. It goes with the balance shaft eliminator kit and belt, brand new. I also have 2 turbos...a TD04 and a TD05H. It has the original stock steel wheels and a set of 16" ADRs with Kuhmo Extas. Has a set of race belts installed last year. I only want $3K so with a little work this could be a great rally ride. Located in Redding Ca. I have a CMC car and I need the room. Let's make a deal!

• 5 months later...