trackaddict

OnlineMazdaparts.com

trackaddict

After signing up for an account with onlinemazdaparts.com using the instructions on the NASA-SE webpage, I don't see any difference in the prices online. I did get the email stating I am set up as a wholesale customer. Specifically I am interested in some MazdaSpeed accessories. Does anyone know if the 20% discount shows up online or gets applies in processing the order...

CaptainWho

Why not just sign up with Mazdaspeed directly at http://www.mazdamotorsports.com? You can buy performance parts immediately. Once you send in two sets of race/autocross results, you can by stock parts, too. The prices are good enough that it makes the Mazda dealers mad. At least that's what my Mazda dealer friend John Finger (Greenville, SC) tells me.

ZoomZoom8

That's a great idea! Thanks for the heads up....

trackaddict
Why not just sign up with Mazdaspeed directly at http://www.mazdamotorsports.com? You can buy performance parts immediately. Once you send in two sets of race/autocross results, you can by stock parts, too. The prices are good enough that it makes the Mazda dealers mad. At least that's what my Mazda dealer friend John Finger (Greenville, SC) tells me.
The deal is supposed to be 20% off their prices plus free shipping.

wildhorsesracing

Contact Jason Baggie - mazdapart@gmail.com - he is the one who is our contact for this.

trackaddict
Contact Jason Baggie - mazdapart@gmail.com - he is the one who is our contact for this.
Thanks - never know when I many need a fuel tank, a/c condensor/windshield or god knows what else I can break next year

wildhorsesracing

You know... You don't need those things when you gut it and cage it and turn it into a real race car...

RussTypeS
You know... You don't need those things when you gut it and cage it and turn it into a real race car...

true story, grand am cup anyone?

DriverGT5

I'm a Mazdamotorsports holder and I really wasn't impressed at all with the prices. I can typically find cheaper parts elsewhere. The only thing that was nice about it was being able to find rare parts like discontinued body kits and such. At least with RX-7's, there are tons of cheaper retailers. I will not be renewing my account next year, it hasn't been worth it for me. Maybe some of the more hard core racers have noticed otherwise.

It's funny you mention Finger. His race shop is right accross the street from the company I work for, BR Performance. We built a supercharger for his Club Sport Miata. It had 4 miles on it when we got it....

kbrew8991

Finger's shop is awesome, it's like a museum

DriverGT5

Now if I currently raced in a series that had Mazda contingency money, I'd keep my account in a heart beat. Mazda pays out pretty well.

RussTypeS
I'm a Mazdamotorsports holder and I really wasn't impressed at all with the prices. I can typically find cheaper parts elsewhere. The only thing that was nice about it was being able to find rare parts like discontinued body kits and such. At least with RX-7's, there are tons of cheaper retailers. I will not be renewing my account next year, it hasn't been worth it for me. Maybe some of the more hard core racers have noticed otherwise.

You must be on crack. Where are you going to find OEM mazda parts for less? Please I would love to know.

here is an example, an engine gasket set for an 84-85 RX-7, part number N231-89-100

mazda motorsports: $91.75

online mazda parts: $122.36

OMP with 20% off: $97.89 (still a good deal, with free shipping it's almost at the MMS price)

How is it not worth it to renew your account? The account is free!

DriverGT5

I was refering to aftermarket parts. I don't buy OEM parts new, that's what junk yards are for. Maybe when I get out of school and get a real job, but probably before I get married

Then again, all my Miata parts I get from Finger at a discount and all my RX-7 parts are mostly Ford or custom....

As for renewing my account, I'm just too lazy to send in pictures etc. I've had an account for over a year and anything I've needed to buy for the cars I've found elsewhere, usually in stock, and at very similar or cheaper prices.

wildhorsesracing
all my Miata parts I get from Finger at a discount

Is that a 'Five Finger Discount"?!?!?

DriverGT5
all my Miata parts I get from Finger at a discount

Is that a 'Five Finger Discount"?!?!?

No Jim, that would be if I said John Fingers.

Mine would be the one Finger discount..............

Boo!!!! Who said that? ::ducks::