WTB used RA1's 255/50R/16's that would be decent "rains

Hampton

Looking for a used set of Toyo RA1 255/50R/16's with some decent tread (make for ok "rains")

Preferably from someone who could take them to Autobahn in April..

OR

I'm headed to Chicago in a couple weeks (coming from Des Moines) so that would be another option.

Although April is still a little under three months away, I want to get dibs on anything that's out there.

Not going to 17's until next year and would prefer to not buy new 16's to get me through 2011.

I have 6 shaved that came with the car I bought (Balingit's Mustang), that should last a few events but don't want to get stuck.... well.. NOT being out in the rain..

btw: (for future reference) Let me know if I should have posted in this in the For Sale forum. Also, if that's the case, feel free to move it there.

Thanks

Greg H

Got a set of full tread scuffs....3 rain days on sticker full treads.

Drop me your e-mail and I'll send some pics. I'll be at Mid-O and Autobahn in April.

Above my pay grade as to proper forum heading...

[email protected]

Also getting ready to post up some "garage sale" stuff that includes a couple sets of 16" Toyo 'takeoffs' that still have 1-2 race weekends left in them if anybody wants to call 'dibs' before I post up.