Mid Ohio April 8-10, 2011

DrC

Who needs a good paint job - way over stated, just look at my front fender, still have a off tone color of Black with a big ToYo sticker over it.

Oh yeah, I remember now....What a rocket ship. Now you're gonna be one of those SU pukes getting in our race every time you come up to lap us....

Yes, it will be an interesting change of pace to be one of the (hopefully) faster cars in the race group rather than one of the slower ones. I've always been very mindful of in-class racers and will continue to do so.

Bluebird ready and thawed?

I probably won't make it until mid-morning Saturday unless a miracle happens. I will find you at some point and we'll figure things out from there.

Good to hear she's ready. It will be nice to see her again.

It's been like frickin Christmas around here the past couple weeks. Racing suit, shoes, gloves, new HJC helmet, a big box from IO port with transponder, fire ext., decals and Hybrid Rage. Registered for comp school and CMC2 at M-O. Got tech insp., weighing and dyno lined up.

Now if I can just learn how to drive....

OK, so when I said Christmas, I didn't mean I wanted to see more snow! Anyone else wake up to a nice white house blanket today? I'm hoping that means good weather in April...

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a spare set of rain tires they would like to sell and could bring to Mid-O this weekend.

255/50-16

Send a pm to "koserv".

He's got a bunch to sell ya.

Does anyone have a spare set of rain tires they would like to sell and could bring to Mid-O this weekend.

255/50-16

Think Positive. It will not rain.