'88 924S for sale

Autosport944

'88 924S with 400Lb. front springs, camber plates, adjustable spring perches, strut brace, sway bars, roll bar, SS brake lines, Porterfield brake pads, 7" rims with Toyo RA1's. Full interior still in the car. New belts, seals and new clutch. Ready to race as is or strip and install cage for full 944spec.

Can't beat this deal at $5500.00.

Call Glen or Rick @ 805-981-1664

This is Rick White's personal car that he drove at the STS event earlier this year. Rick has several cars at this time including an '88 944 street car. He just needs to clear a few things out.

Glen

• 2 weeks later...

Frick has been sold! John Tunnicliffe is the new owner and will be ready to race next season. He's fast, so watch out for him.

Glen

Tim,

John has been racing a 914 in POC V5 for the past 3 years. His prior experience includes a National SCCA Solo championship in D production I believe. He's a very skillful driver and has one POC race clinic under his belt. He should be pretty fast after a short transition time.

glen

Cool as hell.......

Having better than average drivers in this neat class only lends further credence (sp?) to it.

Did I understand one of your last posts to mean you'd be attending the clinic and racing with us as well?

How about Mr. White?

Maybe a few of us can give him a good time now?

Tim,

It is my hope to participate in the next race clinic to get my license. However, it won't be in a 944 and I won't be racing. My plan is to build a new Boxster Spec Racer starting next month. I will practice with the orange or green race group but will not race. I will of course also run in the POC STS.

glen