• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Al F.

• CF03GT

• Glenn

• koserv

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally uploaded some video from the Nationals. This is Qualifying Race 2 2011. This was some good clean very close racing between Kent Owens #30 Firebird and Erik Sjoblom #65 Mustang and myself.

Enjoy.

Finally uploaded some video from the Nationals. This is Qualifying Race 2 2011. This was some good clean very close racing between Kent Owens #30 Firebird and Erik Sjoblom #65 Mustang and myself.

Enjoy.

Great clean racing.

Enjoy.

Ok. It's official. After hearing your car scream around RA all weekend from the sidelines (few of us spoke about how good the car sounded on track), and now listening to your incar through good speakers turned up real loud,.. Bob, you have my vote for best sounding CMC car!

Can we get this guy an award or something?

Al, you got nothing goin on right now do ya?

Thanks for the vid. And good driving all around (except for that one idiot who put 4 off heading into thunder valley trying to win the race on the first lap).

• 5 months later...
That Steeda car isn't looking so pretty now :/

Whats with the teaser? Fill us in!

I was just checking in with Anders to see how things went up there with the Mid-Atlantic crew...

I'll let him post pics if he wants to, but Anders was hauling some major butt around VIR during Saturday warmup.. right until the point where he slid off the wet track coming up to oak tree. He ran right into the tire wall, busted up the nose pretty good and punctured the radiator. He J-B Quicked up the radiator to race on Saturday *and* Sunday.

Protip: J-B Weld takes 6 hours minimum to cure. J-B Quick takes 20 minutes. Check what you have in your kit.

Thanks Doug.. just got in touch with Anders and checked his facebook for the pics/vid. Glad things werent as bad as they looked.

Those damn pesky over-braked AI cars gettin in his way...

Cobetto has the video posted on youtube (I saw it posted on Anders facebook). Cobetto had an in car camera facing rearward.

Looks like Anders came up fast on Cobetto going into oak tree, and had to make an evasive manuver to avoid contact.

It was pretty darn slick out there.

..And Anders was still the fastest car out there.

And I had to chuckle when I read the comment attached to the Cobetto video as well.. "..when a CMC car behind him that wasn't familiar with the track, mostly in the rain, made a critical error of placing the car off line entering Oak Tree." Instead of.. "..the fastest guy out there, who was coming up on me faster than I thought..."