Hallett 2012!!!

nasa-rm

Scott, the closer to the front you qualify, the less of a problem this is

Dave Thede asked the question since he's driving The Pumpkin this year. But, the situation would likely be the same if I was driving.

P.S. Hey Dave, you need to trim that fluffy signature.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Al F.

• nasa-rm

• FBody383

• ShadowBolt

Getting sick of wrenching on my POS, but looks like me and the lovely wife will make it down. Still holding out hope for the rest of the MW/GL gang...except for that Yellow Bastard. I'm getting sick of looking at his back bumper (just kidding Anders! ).

Speaking of POS's, any chance that Marquretta machine will actually work Saturday night?

• Members

The margharita machine works, people just refuse to give it enough time to turn the booze into slush! Worked fine with red bulls and vodka about 3am...

The margharita machine works, people just refuse to give it enough time to turn the booze into slush! Worked fine with red bulls and vodka about 3am...

Quoted for truth!

Just received the e-mail from Dave with Hallett weekend info. As usual all that is shown is a $150.00 practice day. I usually like to do half day at the most because of wear and tear on the car (I don't mind paying $100.00 for the half day). Several have done half days in the past without issue but I was in the office two years ago when someone ask for a half day and Connie went off on them (yeah it shocked me also) about how she was trying to make a living and there were no half days available. Has anyone asked about doing a half day? After what I saw I'm not going to ask.

JJ

• Members

14 CMC cars registered from three regions, plus 7 AI/AIX cars. Get registered you slackers!! lol

CMC:

Dan Allford

Tim Bennett

Joe Bogetich

Morgan Dawdy

Randy English

Jerry Jordan

David Love

Michael Mosty

Kent Owens

Cody Powell

James Proctor

Ryan Rahjes

Gary Robertson

Wayne Stehle

We are hoping to bring 4 cars from the midwest. Kent Owens, Tim Bennett, Bryan White and myself. But right now 3 of the four cars mentioned have issues. We are all working hard to make it happen.

Unfortunately, the only person able to make it from our region is Kent this year.

I was planning to go, however the test I am working on at work was not planned. I can only afford to take one day off. I know it is a lame excuse.

Bryan

• Members

Just a few days to go...revised entry list as of Monday morning:

CMC:

Dan Allford

Joe Bogetich

Morgan Dawdy

Randy English

Jerry Jordan

David Love

Michael Mosty

Ben Northrup

Kent Owens

Cody Powell

James Proctor

Ryan Rahjes

Gary Robertson

Wayne Stehle

Jeff Tilton

There's a nasty rumor going around that Clifton Winkleman has a rental 4th gen for this event...

There's a nasty rumor going around that Clifton Winkleman has a rental 4th gen for this event...

Unfortunately, that's had to change. Someone can't keep an engine in his red car so he's taken to abusing the blue one now.

Just received the e-mail from Dave with Hallett weekend info. As usual all that is shown is a $150.00 practice day. I usually like to do half day at the most because of wear and tear on the car (I don't mind paying $100.00 for the half day). Several have done half days in the past without issue but I was in the office two years ago when someone ask for a half day and Connie went off on them (yeah it shocked me also) about how she was trying to make a living and there were no half days available. Has anyone asked about doing a half day? After what I saw I'm not going to ask.

JJ

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57713

I'm out too. I had a work conflict that I tried to schedule around. It was a long shot and it is just not going to happen. Sorry, have fun.