So Who's gonna win?

wastntim

FYI Ferraro rolled through the scales yesterday at 3252, showing both that the s197 can get to the published minimum weight and that he is as serious as it gets about being fast!

Damn.. Maybe we should put him on a 205. Im glad he is serious about being fast. I know when I spend my thousands of dollars I don't want to be fast and im not serious at all.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glenn

• BADVENM

• wastntim

• bluebandit48

Any last minute predictions?

Rumor has it that Anders signed up for the Champ race. Will he repeat?

My money is on a battle between Cody and Derek. I am pulling for Dan Alford to be the upset.

How many of the CMC guys have been running the qual races (20 minutes) at the same weight the need for the Champ race (40 minutes)? Who can drive mistake free for 40 minutes? That is alot of time for folks who have never done it. Mid O can be hard to pass on, expect big moves the first few laps!

Full course yellow to bunch the spec Z's back together, how exciting!!!

The CMC guys are putting down some pretty quick times, the end should be exciting!!

instead of spec z it should be spec crash.

If you think the S-197 was not the favorite the whole time, your crazy.

I picked my fellow 4th gen brothers. I'm a sucker for an underdog.

So...... 2 S-197's and they finish 1-2 and one sets a track record on lap 16? 3300lb min for the S-197 for 2013?

No paying to watch! It's been free for the past few years.

I hope NASA and Speed get an earfull on broadcasting 90% about the SpecZ. FFR and CMC hardly got mentioned or camera time. The classes were much larger than the Z class.

Congrats to the winners!!

I went to watch the AI race yesterday and was asked to login. I did and it siad I needed to upgrade to watch live feeds. $20. I was pissed, and didn't do it. If I clicked on the Watch Now link, it showed last years race. Today it took me right in. Didn't see any but the last 3 laps. Watched on the T/S live feed up until then.

I'll be able to go back and watch it all once they upload it all.

I'm happy for Ferraro and all the CMC'ers. But the S-197 has dominated the last few years. Time for the Ford guys to admit the 4th gen is not the "must have" platform.

I have to assume that contact isn't gonna change the results. I know they still need to Dyno as well.

Either the S197 has to go or the class will become Spec S197. I'm looking for one now.

JJ

Don't bother. The S-197 has already been a topic of conversation amoung Directors well before Nats. This will surely bring it to a head.

Either the S197 has to go or the class will become Spec S197. I'm looking for one now.

JJ

Don't bother. The S-197 has already been a topic of conversation amoung Directors well before Nats. This will surely bring it to a head.

If they already knew it why was almost nothing done? I know from my DE days where I was on 305's and Jay was on 235's it just does not make a big a difference as you would think.

Good luck getting this car down to the Fox-SN95 level.

JJ

Gathering data takes time. We can assume all we want, but it is better to make adjustments when there is none to very little doubt it is needed.

And I'm sure everyone likes adjustments and changes to be made in the off season.