So how goes the 2006 rules finalizing??

Red Tornado

• National Staff

My self imposed deadline for published rules is still Jan 3rd. I'm not sure if they will be done any sooner than that or not--but I'll try.

I think that the split of TTU will happen, but the 1st draft definition of "streetcar" is pretty "racey" at this time--probably not exactly what you were hoping for. But, then again, at least you won't have to worry about the purpose built high hp racecars any more. There may be a very small light at the end of the tunnel for you TTA guys just barely creeping into TTU, but it's still a secret and nowhere close to being final .

• National Staff

Yeh, I'm sure. If I was a chick, I would now say, "Well, if you are going to act like that, then I'll just make all Z06's TTU-race--Call me a rule tease, hmmmmmph"

• Members
Yeh, I'm sure. If I was a chick, I would now say, "Well, if you are going to act like that, then I'll just make all Z06's TTU-race--Call me a rule tease, hmmmmmph"

If he was a chick, I would of had a much better time at Infineon! MUCH better time.

If he was a chick, I would of had a much better time at Infineon! MUCH better time.

That's a visual I didn't want to hear about.

• Members

Oh it was more than visual. Arent you glad I took you ---->THERE?

Notice Greg isnt defending himself.

He just giggles with fond recollection...

Now I know why I got such a hard time from you guys for my "sweet light"comment. You hate what you loathe inside your OWN self.

Oh it was more than visual. Arent you glad I took you ---->THERE?

Notice Greg isnt defending himself.

He just giggles with fond recollection...

• Members
Now I know why I got such a hard time from you guys for my "sweet light"comment. You hate what you loathe inside your OWN self.

Naw, we love everybody!

(plus Im not aware of what your comment was?)

It was dusk when the TT shootout took place at Buttonwillow... Dan made a very ghEy comment regarding the lack of sunlight; called it "Sweet Light". We all got a good laugh at his expense. I think we should make Dan a "Sweet Light" sticker for the Nissan

Yeah, yeah, yeah. To clarify for you non-photographer types, "sweet light" or "soft light" or "filtered light" or "difused light" is the type of light a photographer prefers especially when shooting shiny, metallic objects. The best light of the day is at dust or dawn. It's a fact. I've shot many, many cars back when I was on the editorial side of things.

For those of you with a softer spot, I can see how all of this was misinterpreted. Buy eachother flowers and candy and tell one another, "no your ass does NOT look big in those pants."

It was dusk when the TT shootout took place at Buttonwillow... Dan made a very ghEy comment regarding the lack of sunlight; called it "Sweet Light". We all got a good laugh at his expense. I think we should make Dan a "Sweet Light" sticker for the Nissan

I can get him a decal for "Sweet Soft Light"

• Members
For those of you with a softer spot, I can see how all of this was misinterpreted. Buy eachother flowers and candy and tell one another, "no your ass does NOT look big in those pants."

But they DONT!