What's being done to promote CMC?

Steve91T

No matter what anyone is reading into this thread, please don't ever hesitate to ask ANY question. Whether it's technical, procedural or just a general question about racing.

The whole point is to grow the series and get more cars on track so we have more racers to compete against. No question is too silly or stupid if it gives you an answer that can help get you on the start line.

If you're not comfortable about posting it here, pm or email ANY director and they will help get you an answer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve91T

• cozog1548534733

• wastntim

• Dustin M.

Glenn's point is that all the information about how to do something on a car is already available on a forum generally with a step by step writeup including what is needed with pictures. Hopefully someone can understand they dont' need to ask how to do an oil change here.

Asking what kind of intake to run should be asked here since that is CMC specific but you can get better info. elsewhere on how to change the intake.

Though before asking questions start by reading the rules then go back and read the rules to make notes. Hopefully that will clear up questions like what intake to run.

Asking what kind of intake to run should be asked here since that is CMC specific but you can get better info. elsewhere on how to change the intake.

I respectfully disagree. Denying answers to something like changing an intake (good example) is crazy. Instead, why not offer even a brief answer and link to good forum/source with more detailed info? A blanket response of "go look on a forum" is NOT going to help a newbie or make them feel welcome.

I respectfully disagree. Denying answers to something like changing an intake (good example) is crazy. Instead, why not offer even a brief answer and link to good forum/source with more detailed info? A blanket response of "go look on a forum" is NOT going to help a newbie or make them feel welcome.

Yeah, that's all I was trying to say. For example, the Mustang's rear suspension was just completely baffling to me not long ago. Without going and looking under my car and laying hands on it, I had to do hours of research to really understand it. Digging through forums isn't always an easy thing. I understand that the answers to most tech questions can be found elsewhere. But if that's the case, why not just take a couple extra minutes to post some links to where that info can be found? I don't think anyone is expecting massive tech write-ups on here. But I do think an FAQ section with pinned links to where the answers to common tech questions can be found would be really helpful.