2014 rules posted

Al F.

You could have a FAST aftermarket intake or the latest superfast intake but the air would still have to pass through a 47 or 48mm restrictor plate.

Does anyone know when a detailed write up of a 5.3 in a 4th gen will come out? I'm also anxious to see some videos of how this thing sounds at full song.

PM Bob Denton (den34?). He ran 5.3 all last year.

Does anyone know when a detailed write up of a 5.3 in a 4th gen will come out? I'm also anxious to see some videos of how this thing sounds at full song.

PM Bob Denton (den34?). He ran 5.3 all last year.

Yeah I know. I don't want to bug him just because I'm inpatient. Just wondering when he was going to post his results.

What exactly are you looking for? Video? Dyno sheets?

Yeah whatever you have. I can't remember, did this to into an LS or LT car? If LT, I'd love to hear about the swap.

• 4 weeks later...

The ls6 in the f body was just the block and not the heads. The 243 heads on an ls6!flow better from my understanding. It also had the truck cam and not the ls6 cam. The ls6 intake was stock and legal. Ls6 block is legal. 243 heads and ls6 cam are not legal.