does nasa alos do hill climbs?

ekim952522000

Yes it does, depending on the region. NASA-SE has several hill climbs scheduled for next year, and I know a few other regions do as well. Check your local region's schedule. Where are you from?

But we do use NASA-TT classing and rules for the events, although the events themselves are seperate from the normal TT events that occur durring track days.

• Members

We are including the Hillclimbs in the 2006 NASA-SE Time Trial Championship Series. The points earned at the Sams Gap and Snowshoe Hillclimbs will be included in the tally for the 2006 NASA-SE Time Trial Champions.

They will not affect who qualifies for the NASA Nationals Time Trials though.

They are a blast if you have never done one.

Real eye opener though and not for anyone with to much fear. Unless you are ok with turning in a slow time.

I would LOVE to do a hill climb or two in SOCAL, there are some utterly amasing roads out here, including kern county. I fear though that there are way too many people that wouldnt allow one on their road though.... too bad. Saddleback Dr, and Skyline Dr. in Tehachapi are amasing. Not to mention Jackaranda, Paramount, Deer trail, and Banducci. Wow... Any way.... i may just have to go to the SE reagon for one of these hillclimbs...

• Members
We are including the Hillclimbs in the 2006 NASA-SE Time Trial Championship Series. The points earned at the Sams Gap and Snowshoe Hillclimbs will be included in the tally for the 2006 NASA-SE Time Trial Champions.

They will not affect who qualifies for the NASA Nationals Time Trials though.

The NASA-SE Time Trial Championships will NOT include the Hillclimbs, the NASA-SE Time Trial Championships will only consist of all the events at Rockingham, Road Atlanta, CMP and Roebling.

We have received sponsorship from many companies specifically for the 2006 NASA-SE Hillclimb Championship Series and we are looking forward to handing out all the prizes and cash to the participants! Keep Posted for Details!