2014 Hallett Summer Shootout!!!!! June 21-22.

Glenn

I wanted to reach out and invite all regions to out 2014 Hallett event on June 21-22. Each year we have a huge turnout from multiple regions and makes for some of the best CMC racing in the country. I've been told several times that this is the Nationals for CMC!!!!!!

I've also been told to expect 10 or so CMC cars from the RM region this year. Our last event 2 weeks ago (about) had 21 CMC cars signed up (38 in our run group - AI and CMC), but Friday T&T killed off a couple, and Sat killed a couple more....

I expect an all time high CMC car count for 2014 at this event! We've had about 23 or so before.... I can see 30 CMC cars easy.

At this event, and only this event for the Texas Schedule, we run a Nationals style format.

Race 1 is set by qual from Sat morning.

Race 2 is set by inverting the finish of R1.

Race 3 is set by inverting the finish of R2.

Race 4 (45 minute) is set by the total points earned from Races 1-3 as a result of your finishing position. The winner of Race 4 is a true Hallett Summer Shootout Champion.

I would love to see a huge turn-out for this event. I also just learned the Hallett has been re-paved. This should level the playing field a bit for you first timers.

Word is, the parties at Hallett are epic. In fact, to borrow from Vegas..... What happens at Hallett, stays at Hallett. Headlights needed for pit vehicles for cold track shenanigans.........

• Members

Dude, 30 CMC cars on the same track at the same time? What's the worst that could happen? I found the misfire, so I can't blame the car for my performance. I'm really looking forward to this!

• Members

You really can't get a feel for the mayhem from the sidelines. This video here looks like an absolute blast!

• Members

Love those videos!

Hallett is the ultimate CMC weekend. The race format is grueling, and at night...well, just stay away from any margarita machine that has inadvertently been filled with bull and vodka

stay away from any margarita machine that has inadvertently been filled with bull and vodka
I'm not sure that word means what you think it means...

Good thing Jander is staying home rather than suffer humiliation all weekend on and off the track...

You really can't get a feel for the mayhem from the sidelines. This video here looks like an absolute blast!

Good times... Too bad the car is on jack stands. I hate missing Hallett more than any other race so far.

What's keepin ya? You unblowed up the car last Sept, bring it out!
Na, he don't want none.

He knows the Texicans bring the heat at Hallett. Shoot... we got CMC rookies runnin' up front.

Come on Raybob... pack it up and come play. Gotta be some pickled okra around there somewhere.

No money. Can't make it this year. I think I'll drag me and Tommy there next year.
That's how i feel about nationals...

Start saving some pennies and get it on the list. It's been too long at Hallett with no Raybob.

• Members

I have yet to experience Raybob, but I've heard lots of stories. Talked to him for a grand total of about 30 seconds.

Supercharged guy,

I'll be at PPIR for the spears race in September. Its a blast opening up for the round rounders. I think my son Nicholas will

hopefully take a green there as well.

Raybob out,,

I have yet to experience Raybob, but I've heard lots of stories. Talked to him for a grand total of about 30 seconds.

Raybob is a really fun and interesting DUDE.

And for some reason his nose tends to touch my ass.

His car also distracted me (front fender flapping in the wind, thought it was gonna come off at the end of the straight at Pueblo...around 15-120 mph) so I missed the turn and ended up doing a 100 yard brake lock flatspotting a set of tires.