How have the car counts been in the South East?

Steve91T

I don't think the boss man from that area likes them to post here.

That or they are all getting ready for East Coast Nat's. Surely they are gonna do well this year.

For the East Coast nationals,

Two of the eight entries are from the Mid Atlantic region. None are from the SE region.

3 Midwest

1 Great lakes

1 Rocky Mountain

1 Texas.

If you look here, you can see there's been 2-3 cars most of the season.http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/NASA_Southeast_Region/2014%20-%20Official%20Results/

Why aren't the SE people on here promoting CMC? Is everyone giving up? Nobody is posting videos, talking about racing....it's dead quiet. I don't get it

Finish the car and bring it to VIR. Hunterville is what, 2 hours away, that's closer than I am!

(CMC #720, Mid-Atlantic)

BTW: Our group paddocks together, works on each others cars to keep them running, does non-racing stuff together......and most of all, bust each others balls for anything you do, whether right or wrong!!!

Three closely matched SN95 Mustangs .....If this isn't reason to finish your car, I don't know what is .......#720 (Russ) has been racing with us for a year & finally got his first wins of the season, #53 (Bill P) has enjoyed good success this year with three wins and I finally finished a race weekend without blowing a head gasket. Still a little down on power and my suspension setup was a little suspect (according to the tire squeals) ......enjoy and come out to October VIR.

David DeJarnette #678

That's it? Is there even a point of finishing this Camaro for CMC? What have this years count been?

Another reason to finish the car was just announced.......the East Coast Championships will be at VIR next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Am starting a CMC build this winter. Already have a ticket to fly down to Daytona for the November Turkey Trot race and was hopeful to check out a few cars for the build.

Seems SE averages 2 or 3 in the CMC class or in some cases not at all. Kind of causes concern maybe this is not the right class.

If anyone if going to be at Daytona and is ok with me shooting some pics of your car, please PM me.

Build it an race it in the mid Atlantic. we run vir, summit point and the new track when its done. Always a good car count and good times in the cmc paddock in mid atlantic.

Am starting a CMC build this winter. Already have a ticket to fly down to Daytona for the November Turkey Trot race and was hopeful to check out a few cars for the build.

Seems SE averages 2 or 3 in the CMC class or in some cases not at all. Kind of causes concern maybe this is not the right class.

If anyone if going to be at Daytona and is ok with me shooting some pics of your car, please PM me.

Like bigT said, come up and run with midatlantic..........even if he does think he'll beat me! We should have 8-10 CMC cars at VIR next month and your welcome to take some pics of my car if it helps get yours built.

CMC #720

Like bigT said, come up and run with midatlantic..........even if he does think he'll beat me! We should have 8-10 CMC cars at VIR next month and your welcome to take some pics of my car if it helps get yours built.

CMC #720

Thanks - I cannot come up for the Oct VIR races have work conflict. But hear you 100% on racing VIR if the SE #'s are not good. Also thanks for the picture opportunity. Suspect I'll be on this forum looking for guidance & tips throughout the project.

• 1 month later...