West coast Championships for 2015 anounced

roadracerwhite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Based on the turnout of CMC cars at the west coast nationals (zero), it doesn't look promising that there will be any or at least a minimal amount at Laguna Seca to make the two day drive out there.

Be positive. Be a trend-setter. It's Laguna F'n Seca!

If your car gets done you and I will be battling it out for first and runner up. The podium and post race interview would be interesting.

Be positive. Be a trend-setter. It's Laguna F'n Seca!

If your car gets done you and I will be battling it out for first and runner up. The podium and post race interview would be interesting.

If the school gets my car done by then, I will be there. That would be awesome.

Why don't you plan on going to the unofficial CMC nationals in June of 2015 That would be Hallett.

1. "unofficial nationals"

2. summer in Oklahoma

3. budget for one big out of state towing trip per year... ...maybe

4. It's Laguna F'n Seca!

Why don't more folks make a plan for Nationals?

Why don't you plan on going to the unofficial CMC nationals in June of 2015 That would be Hallett.

2. summer in Oklahoma

4. It's Laguna F'n Seca!

I keep doing the math, I would like to go, it is at least a 33 hour drive one way. 4400 miles at about 10 miles per gallon, @ ~$4.00 a gallon = 2000 in diesel alone. Three days to get there and 3 days to get back, makes for about a week and a half vacation as well. Probably not going to work for me.

VIR might work though depending on how many of the Mid Atlantic guys show up. We will see at the end of May.

Bryan

• Members

2. summer in Oklahoma

4. It's Laguna F'n Seca!

Laguna Seca equals the cost of 4 local events and I like wheel time. Hallett isn't great just because of the track (which I really like), where else can an RM guy go and expect a 20 car field? I really want to go to Laguna Seca, but not if I have to sacrifice a bunch of local events for it. Then I'll just show up rusty and out of practice to a new track with a dismal turnout and have nobody to battle with.