What does everyone run for seats

DanFab

Kirkey road race seat. Aluminum seats are a lot easier to install and take up less space. The fancier street tuner seats....sparco, momo etc are more comfortable and expensive but they are a lot bigger and harder to install and usually require purchasing special brackets specific to that seat.

Kirkey road race seat. Aluminum seats are a lot easier to install and take up less space. The fancier street tuner seats....sparco, momo etc are more comfortable and expensive but they are a lot bigger and harder to install and usually require purchasing special brackets specific to that seat.

My car came with these seats when I bought the car but I really like them. (this weekend I sat in the car for the first time in awhile and simply sat there reminiscing how comfortable the seat was and "jonesing" to get back out racing. I even wonder if the limited padding of these seats helps your rear end "feel" the car a bit better???

Kirkey with bolt on halo. No right side net needed with halo installed.

Sparco, Mono, etc are super comfy though. Like 2" of padding vs. 1/2".

Just don't get one that has a huge halo on it cause you'll never be able to escape easily with your helmet on in an emergency.

Kirkey seat has two different sizes for the halo. I got the long one for the right side and short one for the left side to help with exit.

Race%20seat%20front%20upper-M.jpg

Race%20seat%20rear%20upper-M.jpg