Mid Ohio 4/18-4/19

Spencer

Anyone else going? Im signed up but did not see anyone else on the sign up list dated 4/3/15. I know Jim will not be able to make it.

I won't make it. I've got about a month's worth of work to do before the car is presentable. I don't think that visible bondo and primer meet the intent of the 50/50 rule. Although it goes well with a mullet.

I won't make it. I've got about a month's worth of work to do before the car is presentable. I don't think that visible bondo and primer meet the intent of the 50/50 rule. Although it goes well with a mullet.

I'm sure you could get a pass for a few races until you get it totally buttoned up.

I'm not to thrilled about missing the races that are so close to me, is what it is but I do have an extra can of rattle can white that should match if you need one Pete

Todd is out so Im going to cancel my registration. My truck broke anyway and it was going to be tight to get it back running again.