2017 CMC Nats Suggestion -Mem Day at COTA

ls168camaro

Throwing this out there to the rest of the country but NASA Texas is racing at COTA on Memorial Day for 2017. Should be a decent bucket list track, not on the coast, and probably a decent chance at having over 30 CMC cars attend. Would love to have as many out of state cars come to Texas for some great racing and hospitality. While it wouldn't be the official National Championship give it some thought to see if how many out of state guys would be interested in making it.

• 3 months later...

Well I thought someone might be interested in coming to race at COTA on Memorial Day and have our own CMC Nats race. In case anyone is considering it the registration opens tomorrow at noon central.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Bryan....There were a couple of us up here in the Midwest considering the event but the distance and entry fee kind of sealed the deal for us. One or the other but both factors did it for me.

Bob

Like Bob, when I first saw this event I too thought it would be fun......but it's 1,500 miles each way for me. The decision was pretty much already made for me then. I understand the track rental is probably quite high but that's the highest I've ever seen for a NASA event....even the last couple years Nationals. I'd love to run that track one day......but it may not be in my cards.

Russ Carter