MAY 20/21-------PUTNAM PARK with NASA OH/IN FIRM

JUNE 17/18-----MAM (father's day weekend)----FIRM

JULY 8/9----- ROAD AMERICA with Ferrari Club NOT FIRM YET

JULY 22/23-----AUTOBAHN with NASA OH/IN-----FIRM

AUGUST 12/13-----MID O Nationals PRACTICE with NASA OH/IN---FIRM

SEPT 11/17-----MID OHIO NASA NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRM

OCT 21/22----Midwest Region Season Finale at ROAD AMERICA---FIRM

To all,

Thanks for your feedback on the Blackhawk Farms subject. Lots of good info including weather, spending time with family, competing events, etc., etc., I received more PM's and emails on this subject than posts on the forum. Final survey says: Easter is good. We will shoot for a later April "non-Easter" date next year.

The only thing left to firm up is the joint event with Ferrari club at RA. The answer to this event is overdue to me and I'll keep following up. Will let you know as soon as I know.

Eric

D Algozine

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the AI forum.

Having two holiday weekend events, it's going to be tough to make the full schedule. So, how many races are we going to be able to drop this season in AI? I would be looking for more than 2 races to drop this year.

Any thoughts?

Dave

Cobra-R
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the AI forum.

Having two holiday weekend events, it's going to be tough to make the full schedule. So, how many races are we going to be able to drop this season in AI? I would be looking for more than 2 races to drop this year.

Any thoughts?

Dave

Same situation here.

Brian

EricMeyer

Tough issue. That's why Dave and I stuck it out there for people to comment on via Forum Post. It's about 50/50 on the web site and about 100 to 0 via email. Not sure why somepeople chose to share their thoughts via email vs. via forum post.

We will make it work and certainly a factor to avoid for next year.

Eric

EricMeyer

Talked to Gayle today.

We are planning of sharing the RA event with the Ferrari Club which only needs a small portion of the track time. Skip Barber also has a race that day. We believe more than 1/2 the track time will be available to us at a discounted price.

The Ferrari Point of Contact JUST had a baby and has not returned to work yet. Wait, wait, wait. Gayle offered that the Ferrari club has shared their event in the past with other clubs and we are first on the list for this. She said it's "almost a sure thing".

E

b_tone
Talked to Gayle today.

We believe more than 1/2 the track time will be available to us at a discounted price.

E

So are you going to try to squeeze both the HPDE and the Race guys in on this abreviated weekend or simply take one or the other.

I would vote for the racers if it's either/or......

Just a thought.

EricMeyer
Talked to Gayle today.

We believe more than 1/2 the track time will be available to us at a discounted price.

E

So are you going to try to squeeze both the HPDE and the Race guys in on this abreviated weekend or simply take one or the other.

I would vote for the racers if it's either/or......

Just a thought.

Depends on how much time they give us. Being mid summer, we can (and probably will) buy an extra hour of track time for everyone to share.

Eirewolf

I'm good with the schedule. See you there.

cameron

loudes13

I can't wait till the 1st race!

NASA midwest guys, we should start linking to each others websites, put my link up on your site, and I'll return the favor

http://www.allenskillicorn.com

King Matt

Did I miss something, or is the date of the Autobahn crossover event with OH/IN wrong on the Midwest website? It shows the date as Aug. 12-13 but in this thread and on the OH/IN website the date is shown as July 22-23. It looks like the date is mixed up with the Mid-O crossover practice.

EricMeyer
Did I miss something, or is the date of the Autobahn crossover event with OH/IN wrong on the Midwest website? It shows the date as Aug. 12-13 but in this thread and on the OH/IN website the date is shown as July 22-23. It looks like the date is mixed up with the Mid-O crossover practice.

Matt----Good eyes. The web guys did a whoops and I notified them yesterday about this.

Dude, congrats on tehe Hot Rod article---YOU DA MAN!

Call/email me.

E