Off season parts trading.

Tim Comeau

Thanks for the info, Glen. That starter can be sold as a core and if you take the black rubber off, the bumper can be recycled as a high grade aluminum, around .55 per pound. Good for the planet, good for your wallet.

Hi all,

This is my first post and I am building a 944 spec car looking for some parts. Some of you know I have been kicking that idea around for a while but I am going to get out there in 2006.

Wants

Roll cage: anything spec legal or custom cage in trade for a running 944?

race seats: anything spec legal

5 pt harness

Have

drivetrain/mechanical parts (couple running parts cars)

few complete running 944s (83 to 86)

labor (worked on a few spec cars running among you guys so far - engine swap, clutch, torsion bar/bushing replacement, etc)

yeah I know, the stuff no one else likes to do.

weltmeister 28mm front (bar only)

strut tower brace (I believe made by weltmeister)

koni yellow rear

fuel cell

spare early LSD tranny

2 sets of 924S phone dials

15x7 and 15x8 set of fuchs

16x7 set of 4 fuchs

944 fiberglass fenders

NEW late 944 front windshield from Porsche

Frank, fantastic to see you finally getting into the 'fray. I remember meeting you at AMW.

I have a cage for sale or trade.

I want your windhield , Koni shocks (condition?) Front Welt sway and strut brace.

What size are the 924S wheels ? Stock 6 inch or 7's?

I can deliver the cage if we can make a deal. 2 others are interested in the cage right now so jump on it! 619.994.0919 cell

I'm really glad you want to join us. You'll be an asset in the paddock as well because of your good 944 knowledge.

Frank,

You having a few 944's is an understatement

Good to hear from you.

Glen,

I measured the 400lb springs and they are 10". Not 8". If you know anyone that need 10" or if you are building a car that needs them, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody need any street parts for their other 944's? No part too small. Post your needs here. We can also drop off/trade parts at the upcoming Time Trial.

Fresh Meat!!!!!!!

Here's some stuff from Johnny Pag. He's in Corona.

EVERYTYHING OFF 86 944

SPARCO SEAT WITH COBRA PLATES AND ADJUSTABLE SLIDE-ODYSSY DRY CELL BATTERY-BILSTEIN REAR SHOCKS-BILSTEIN FRONT SHOCKS WITH KOKLEN BILLET HATS AND HYPERCO SPRINGS-TWO HARD WIRE AMB TRANSPONDERS-COMPLETE POWER STEERING RACK-4 WHEELS WITH GOOD RUBBER-GOOD RADIATOR WITH DUAL FANS-QUICK DISCONNECT HUB WITH MOMO STEERING WHEEL- KOKLEN FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS WITH ALL BILLET BRACKETS AND MOUNTS- WILL SELL EVERTHING AS APACKAGE DEAL, 2200.00 PAG 714-323-1054

Going through my parts, today..(a little late) I realized I have pretty much every aftermarket part needed to build a spec car... If any one needs cookies, sway bars (weltmeister front and rear and Kokeln rear) Ground Control camber plates, custom fabricated strut brace, 30mm Torsion Bar, an oodle of 2.5" springs (300,400,500), ride height kit, front and rear Konis and front and rear Bilsteins, etc, etc, etc, let me know... otherwise, I might be compelled to build a complete car (or two?) and sell it cheap!!

Build another car, damn it!

Get somebody else who can drive into our class, Jim. You know what you want to see in a great 944 spec car. What if every driver got ONE more person into our class?

Missed you today up near 405/Harbor...........