technikpodcast

25 hour and the history of

technikpodcast

I wanted to share with you guys a podcast that I started. Its called the technik podcast, automotive discussions and topics with leaders across the industry, and one of the focuses last year was to do a multi-part series on how the 25 hours of Thunderhill became the 25. I interview all the founders and 3 driver all of which have stood on the podium. 

Anyway its a good listen when you are traveling to the track in the coming week's and thought I would share with you guys some entertainment on something that I think is all very special to us, the 25.

and all this month I play the interviews unedited in their entirety 

FYI I am well away of the sound not being loud enough. I am working on a fix. But enjoy

Thanks to Jerry Kunzman, Dave Vodden, John Lindsey,  Robert Kinnley 

you can also get it on Itunes

can 

• Like 1

Roman V.
14 hours ago, technikpodcast said:

I wanted to share with you guys a podcast that I started. Its called the technik podcast, automotive discussions and topics with leaders across the industry, and one of the focuses last year was to do a multi-part series on how the 25 hours of Thunderhill became the 25. I interview all the founders and 3 driver all of which have stood on the podium. 

Anyway its a good listen when you are traveling to the track in the coming week's and thought I would share with you guys some entertainment on something that I think is all very special to us, the 25.

and all this month I play the interviews unedited in their entirety 

FYI I am well away of the sound not being loud enough. I am working on a fix. But enjoy

Thanks to Jerry Kunzman, Dave Vodden, John Lindsey,  Robert Kinnley 

you can also get it on Itunes

can 

Fantastic!

technikpodcast

Here is John Lindsey the Sherrif of the 25