FAQ - How to Redeem your HAWK BUCKS Code

Aldrin V.

• National Staff

How to Redeem your Hawk Bucks

PLEASE NOTE THAT HAWK BUCKS CODES CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED AT www.HAWKPERFORMANCE.com

(1) On the Parts Lookup page of HawkPerformance.com, find your part using either vehicle or part number information. Add your part to your order by using the “QUICK ADD” button.  Parts can also be placed in the cart after clicking on the “MORE DETAILS” button.

1282464653_HawkOrder1.thumb.png.480d0ee31ea83ff8f709b5ca5990b23e.png

(2) To view or edit your cart, click on the ‘shopping cart’ icon at the top right of your screen. Verify your order.  You can enter Promotional codes now with the “APPLY DISCOUNT” button, or later in the checkout process. Click “CHECKOUT” button when you are ready to finalize your order.

247452049_HawkOrder2.thumb.png.597f19ee479dab8bdf7b34b4e5455972.png

(3) Enter your email address in the Checkout and select “CONTINUE”

990812735_HawkOrder3.thumb.png.947f0891837b7513fa8600ddb2c877d3.png

(4) Enter Contact and Shipping Information. Hit “NEXT: SHIPPING” when information is completely filled in.

Note:  Hawk Performance cannot ship to USPS PO boxes, APO/FPO boxes, or outside the contiguous United States. 

802919276_HawkOrder4.thumb.png.b221f0f80d566e0723626f9586a9f192.png

(5) Confirm Delivery Option.

2065557446_HawkOrder5.thumb.png.765d68f76c9c593a59171a8954209d6e.png

(6) If you haven’t already, enter any promotional codes one at a time in the “Discount Code” box to the right and select “APPLY DISCOUNT”.  Multiple codes can be added by repeating this process. Any dollars remaining after entering your final code will stay on the code for use at a later date. Select “NEXT: PAYMENT” button when ready to proceed.

1981581532_HawkOrder6.thumb.png.436d922856e40c9fd9cb8c3dfeea6a8d.png

(7) Verify your order information and select “Pay with Card”

743699827_HawkOrder7.thumb.png.32cf121704d4efceb59bc09fdf06136f.png

(8) Enter credit card information and select “Pay”

1385462032_HawkOrder8.png.3cf199e4b07608ce9ed749725c19c0a3.png

Edited by Aldrin V.
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 12:34 PM, Aldrin V. said:

Hi Don, 

Please PM me to get your issue resolved

Thanks!

I guess it took a couple of days to post to my account. It works now. thanks.

• National Staff
On 6/12/2020 at 8:49 AM, Don Sibley said:

I guess it took a couple of days to post to my account. It works now. thanks.

@Don Sibley Great to hear! Let us know if you have any more issues!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It appears like the contingency doesn't apply to both days on the weekend, even though they are separate events?  My second day redemption was denied.

• National Staff
19 hours ago, rsotak said:

It appears like the contingency doesn't apply to both days on the weekend, even though they are separate events?  My second day redemption was denied.

That is correct. The program requirements state that a Maximum of one (1) award per race weekend and per car may be claimed. Note: endurance series awards can be claimed in addition to race or TT awards.

Every program has different requirements and it is the responsibility for the driver to understand the program details. 

You can find all the information here on our contingency prizes page - https://prizes.drivenasa.com/

371561470_ScreenShot2020-06-30at8_27_02AM.thumb.png.b9a07cf8c3f03aac8a3b742253df1e53.png

• 6 months later...
  • National Staff
On 12/30/2020 at 12:20 PM, jlucas said:

When do codes expire?  The email doesn't say

The Hawk codes expire on 1/31/2021

• 1 year later...

Hi Aldrin,

A couple weeks ago I submitted a Hawk contingency claim form for a regional event but have not heard anything since. It was for 2nd place in TT4 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with NASA Florida region.

The NASA contingency page is now down (assuming pending an update for 2022), so I couldn't follow up that way. Thanks for any help you can give to me.

• 3 months later...

Hi Aldrin,

Thanks for your help with my earlier issue. Here is a new one.

Got second again in a Florida regional time trial (TT4) at Homestead Miami Speedway on March 6, 2022, and submitted my paperwork about 10 days ago. We have another event coming up in 10 days and wanted to get a set of rear pads but haven't heard anything yet. I checked in both my Clutter and junk mail folders. Thanks for any help that you can give to expedite this.

Cheers, Joshua

• National Staff
2 hours ago, Joshua said:

Hi Aldrin,

Thanks for your help with my earlier issue. Here is a new one.

Got second again in a Florida regional time trial (TT4) at Homestead Miami Speedway on March 6, 2022, and submitted my paperwork about 10 days ago. We have another event coming up in 10 days and wanted to get a set of rear pads but haven't heard anything yet. I checked in both my Clutter and junk mail folders. Thanks for any help that you can give to expedite this.

Cheers, Joshua

Sent you a PM with your Code

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have tried to submit for Hawk contingency 4 times now.  Each time I am told that I am missing results or car pictures.  Each time I resubmit and ensure the results and images are attached.  What do I do to have a successful submission?  I had done some earlier in the month and they were successful, so it is unclear to me how I am now doing this wrong. 

Thanks.

-Steve y.

• National Staff

Hello Steve, 

It looks like your claims are getting denied automatically because the images being uploaded are coming in corrupt. Can you please resubmit those claims and I can see if there are any issues on our end

Thanks

58 minutes ago, Aldrin V. said:

Hello Steve, 

It looks like your claims are getting denied automatically because the images being uploaded are coming in corrupt. Can you please resubmit those claims and I can see if there are any issues on our end

Thanks

I attached a screenshot to show what files I have attached and what they appear as.  This is the same file type, same camera, etc. that I used the other submissions.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Steve

retry5.png

• 11 months later...

Hi Aldrin,

Any updates on when the Hawk contingency will go live for 2023? Our third event is coming up in a week and I need more pads!

Cheers, Joshua

Same, we have TREC at Mid Ohio on 4/21 and would like to use HPDE3->4 Hawk Rewards for a set of pads. Also, is Hawk contingency for TREC per class or overall?