Liabiity insurance for HPDE

Jeffrey Antonelli

2019 will be my second year in HPDE. I am looking for liability insurance carriers/companies/brokers.

The first one i inquired to through clubregistration.net says they discontinued offering liability insurance for HPDE.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Antonelli

• National Staff

Jeffrey,

Don't forget about this:

"Membership

NASA members are entitled to enter and participate in any NASA event across the country and membership includes an array of benefits including vendor discounts and a complimentary subscription to Speed News Now digital magazine. Members will also receive a colorful hard card membership card that will identify them as part of the organization and a welcome packet that includes more information on the many benefits and programs available to NASA members. While participating at events, all NASA members are covered by an extensive insurance policy, which includes General Liability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Excess Medical coverage. Best of all, membership is only $45! Sign up now!"

NASA has one of the best, if not the best insurance policy for its members. https://www.nasaproracing.com/documents/nasa_insurance_summary.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

should be noted that the coverage does not apply to incidents between participants as that is customarily covered by the waivers executed at each event but all officials and participants are pulled in under NASA’s policies against third party liability.Unfortunately the document you linked to then says it does NOt apply to the drivers for incidents with other drivers:”