Sign in to follow this  
countryboyshane

Daily Schedule

countryboyshane

Is there a tentative daily schedule available?  This is my first NASA championship, so I'm unaware of how the event rolls out from day to day.  

Marie A.

We do not have a tentative schedule ready at this time. When we do, it will be posted at https://nasachampionships.com/ 

countryboyshane

The reason I ask is primarily due to scheduling vacation time, and I'm sure others have the same concern.  What I don't understand, is that we're to arrive on Wednesday, September 18, but it looks like the event isn't probably going to kick-off till Friday.  So, what exactly is lined up for Thursday?  Will this be some kind of orientation or "Welcome to NASA Nationals" pre-event party?  

I'm known for asking a lot of questions, so apologies in advance!  Just want to make sure that I'm scheduling time wisely.  

427R

Wednesday is arrive/setup/get car ready day.  Thursday is Test & Tune day if you signed up for it.  Friday begins the Big Show.

countryboyshane
29 minutes ago, 427R said:

Wednesday is arrive/setup/get car ready day.  Thursday is Test & Tune day if you signed up for it.  Friday begins the Big Show.

Ahhhh, now I see.  Thanks!