Missing NASA Verification Form

GI8U2racing

So I signed up for the Annual Toyo contingency program before our races started this season, and got the email confirmation, it says "Thank you for registering for Toyo Tires Spec Class contingency program.", no attachment. So I figured it's now on file, good to go.

I submitted some claims from our March event, and they are "On Hold", with the reason being "Missing NASA Verification Form".

How do I get this NASA Verification Form???

I did all that, but when I uploaded the documents, I uploaded the results twice each instead of including the Toyo Redemption form, bonehead move on my part ?‍♂️

• 1 month later...

I also received a “on hold”  message for 3 of my claims a few months ago. I was then told to complete the above for as well (jotform.com/drivenasa etc). I completed 3 of those and got paid for 2. Now one 1 transaction says “on hold” although I submitted the form. Molly told me to contact her if it still doesn’t work but I understand she’s no longer with the company. How can I get my Toyobucks for this transaction?

-Blake

• National Staff

Please go to the "support" tab and submit a request. One of our staff members will be happy to check on the status for you.

• National Staff
On 5/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, Marie A. said:

Please go to the "support" tab and submit a request. One of our staff members will be happy to check on the status for you.

Marie, can you please "point" to where the "support" tab is found? 

• Administrators
On 5/27/2019 at 12:41 AM, Greg G. said:

Marie, can you please "point" to where the "support" tab is found? 

Screenshot 2019-05-28 12.54.54.png

• Administrators
On 5/23/2019 at 12:47 PM, M2 Racing 016 said:

I also received a “on hold”  message for 3 of my claims a few months ago. I was then told to complete the above for as well (jotform.com/drivenasa etc). I completed 3 of those and got paid for 2. Now one 1 transaction says “on hold” although I submitted the form. Molly told me to contact her if it still doesn’t work but I understand she’s no longer with the company. How can I get my Toyobucks for this transaction?

-Blake

Hi Blake-

You should have received Toyo Bucks already.

Roman