Thank you from AZ

Robert

A big thank you goes out to everyone who came from out of state to assist us with running our first TT event. Your help and participation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to contributing to and being apart of NASA. Hope to see you all out at our next event!

A big thank you goes out to everyone who came from out of state to assist us with running our first TT event. Your help and participation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to contributing to and being apart of NASA. Hope to see you all out at our next event!

Thanks for having us Robert. I was the red NX2000.

Thanks Robert. I had a great time in my Spec Focus car out there. It's too bad I didn't get more sessions then I did, but that was because my Sponsor thought I was a 28 waist instead of a 38 waist, and he got me the wrong seat.

But, I will be coming out sometime next year as well as spending a full season in SoCal. I loved the track.

• National Staff

Congratulations on completing your first successful TT events (and beating everyone to the punch on starting the 2006 season ). There will be many more to come, and I'm confident that your program will grow as word gets out. I had a great time out there this past weekend. Thanks.