Florida region my first HPDE event

TequestaShelby

I just wanted to post a big shout out and thank you to Jim and his team of instructors and track workers for a great introductory weekend. I did my first HPDE event this past weekend at Sebring with NASA Florida and I’m hooked. They ran a spectator event in oppressive heat at Sebring, Fl. Kudos to all the grid and flag station workers that had to endure that heat all day. My experience could not have been better from the first contact with Jim before registration to the last bit of packing up at the track. My instructor Todd was patient and incredibly knowledgeable. Thanks to him and Jim for the giving my wife and grown children some time as well.   Incredible weekend NASA Florida 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 6/24/2019 at 11:00 AM, TequestaShelby said:

I just wanted to post a big shout out and thank you to Jim and his team of instructors and track workers for a great introductory weekend. I did my first HPDE event this past weekend at Sebring with NASA Florida and I’m hooked. They ran a spectator event in oppressive heat at Sebring, Fl. Kudos to all the grid and flag station workers that had to endure that heat all day. My experience could not have been better from the first contact with Jim before registration to the last bit of packing up at the track. My instructor Todd was patient and incredibly knowledgeable. Thanks to him and Jim for the giving my wife and grown children some time as well.   Incredible weekend NASA Florida 

Glad you enjoyed it! 

• Like 1