Entry Fees for the 2019 NASA Championships Increase July 1st

Roman V.

• Administrators
This is your last chance to register for the 2019 NASA Championships Presented by Toyo Tires before prices increase Monday, July 1st! What are you waiting for? You know you want to go!

Racing entry fees increase from $899 to $999 and Time Trial fees go up from $649 to $749. Be part of NASA racing history this Sept. 18-22 at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, one of America’s favorite racetracks.

To register for the 2019 NASA Championships, click HERE.

If I register now for one class and want to supersize on another race class later on, will that price remain stable at $349 until September 1st?

Thank you,

Anthony

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Z3SpdDmn said:

If I register now for one class and want to supersize on another race class later on, will that price remain stable at $349 until September 1st?

Thank you,

Anthony

Hi Anthony-

The supersize price will remain the same until September 1st. It will increase to $499 after that.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2019 at 10:50 PM, Roman V. said:

Hi Anthony-

The supersize price will remain the same until September 1st. It will increase to $499 after that.

Thanks!

Hi Roman, I'm trying to register to SuperSize for an additional race class, but it is not allowing me to select SpecE30 as the additional race class. I'm letting you know here, on September 1st, in hopes that it can be sorted out on Tuesday when everyone is back at work.

Thanks,

Anthony