We've Made It Easier To Claim Your Toyo Bucks!

Aldrin V.

• National Staff

As of 6/28/2019 you will no longer be required to upload the PDF summary of the Toyo Tires Spec Class Contingency Redemption to the nasatoyobucks.com website. Once you have registered for the Spec Class Contingency Program you can now proceed to the nasatoyobucks.com website without having to fill out a second form after every event.  

The Toyo team will verify your eligibility based on your Spec Class Contingency Registration. To ensure that your claims are processed in a without delay please make sure of the following:

• The Toyo Tires Spec Class Contingency Registration is completed for each car you are planning to race. If you have multiple cars, rented a car, changed car numbers, etc... you will need to register each car/number individually. 

Failure to meet these requirements will result in an immediate hold or possible denial of your claim. 

If you have any questions regarding this new process, please post your question on our #DRIVENASA Community Forums. If you would like your question to remain private please send us a support message HERE, and our team will get back to you as soon as possible. 

See you at the next event!

Edited by Aldrin V.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This new process does not seem to be working.  I've uploaded my results to the Toyobucks site and it says my 2 claims are "on-hold", "missing NASA verification form".  To further complicate, the verification form for spec tire classes is no longer listed on the NASA site.  Please fix ASAP!

• National Staff

There seems to be an issue with the nasatoyobucks.com website and we are actively working to remedy it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The verification form that drivers previously received is no longer required to claim ToyoBucks. As we have simplified the process for drivers, all you must do is fill out the Yearly Spec compliance form - https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

The Toyo team will Verify your registration and process your claim based on compliance. 

Edited by Aldrin V.

• 2 weeks later...

I too got the "missing NASA verification form". After submitting the required 4 pictures of my car back on April 13 of this year I got the following email:

David xxxxx-

Thank you for registering for Toyo Tires Spec Class contingency program.

Sincerely-

National Auto Sport Association

Is this the NASA verification form? Or do I need to also submit this form with 4 pictures of my car?

https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

Edited by BADVENM

• National Staff
16 hours ago, BADVENM said:

I too got the "missing NASA verification form". After submitting the required 4 pictures of my car back on April 13 of this year I got the following email:

David xxxxx-

Thank you for registering for Toyo Tires Spec Class contingency program.

Sincerely-

National Auto Sport Association

Is this the NASA verification form? Or do I need to also submit this form with 4 pictures of my car?

https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

Hi David, 

Please Message me with the email that you used to claim the Toyo Contingency on the nasatoyobucks.com website. Your submission was before the process change. I will be able to get it approved with some additional information. 

Thanks

• National Staff
1 hour ago, Andrewdw said:

My last 2 claims, it states that I'm missing my invoice. What invoice? Never needed this before.

Hey Andrew, 

Please message me the email you used to claim the contingency on nasatoyobucks.com

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I am having the "Claim on Hold, Name not on invoice" issue as well. I had no problem doing my TT contingency form, but have tried every way possible and even emailed someone from Toyo with zero helpful results. Where do I go from here??

• National Staff
On 10/25/2019 at 8:35 AM, wmfateam said:

I am having the "Claim on Hold, Name not on invoice" issue as well. I had no problem doing my TT contingency form, but have tried every way possible and even emailed someone from Toyo with zero helpful results. Where do I go from here??

Please PM me your www.nasatoyobucks.com email that you use to claim as well as the transaction number for the award that is on hold

Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I am just catching up with this process for the first time and getting a hold for the following reason. Attaching the official results just in case

Transaction Number: 98412834
Transaction Date: 01/29/2020
Claim Amt.: $ 75.00

Reason For On Hold:
Entered Date is more than 30 days after sales date

Group A - Spec Miata, Spec E30 - Saturday Race #1.pdf

• National Staff
8 hours ago, AndresPrieto said:

I am just catching up with this process for the first time and getting a hold for the following reason. Attaching the official results just in case

Transaction Number: 98412834
Transaction Date: 01/29/2020
Claim Amt.: $ 75.00

Reason For On Hold:
Entered Date is more than 30 days after sales date

Group A - Spec Miata, Spec E30 - Saturday Race #1.pdf 240.09 kB · 0 downloads

Hello Andres, 

Contingency Claims submissions are closed for the 2019 racing season. Per the Toyo Program rules - 

“Toyo Bucks” rebates and cash awards must be claimed within 30 days of the conclusion of the event. Regional championship rebates must be claimed within 30 days following the event. No claims will be processed after December 31, 2019. Rebates must be redeemed at an official Toyo motorsports dealer within 90 days from when the rebate was issued.

If you have any additional questions, please send me a DM

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 2:03 AM, Hit Apex said:

This new process does not seem to be working.  I've uploaded [url=https://www.credimed.com/] solution crédit locataire [/url] my results to the Toyobucks site and it says my 2 claims are "on-hold", "missing NASA verification form".  To further complicate, the verification form for spec tire classes is no longer listed on the NASA site.  Please fix ASAP!

Why are my Toyo payments for January races showing "on hold" when the program wasn't available until March? I was paid for the Feb races.

• 2 months later...

Just curious, I turned in a claim in June from Gingerman raceway. It got approved but I never got the certificate. The estimated payout was 7-8-20. Also I can't access the Toyo site anymore. I've tried several days and several different computers. Any ideas. Thanks. Rick Worth

I've attempted several times and on several platforms to get to the NASATOYOBUCKS.COM website and every platform a message like this;

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.nasatoyobucks.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

or

403 Forbidden

What do I do now?

13 hours ago, mort said:

I've attempted several times and on several platforms to get to the NASATOYOBUCKS.COM website and every platform a message like this;

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.nasatoyobucks.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

or

403 Forbidden

What do I do now?

Exactly what I've been getting for a couple weeks. Plus I've got a month old claim that got approved but never got the certificate

• National Staff
2 hours ago, Rick Worth said:

Exactly what I've been getting for a couple weeks. Plus I've got a month old claim that got approved but never got the certificate

We have no control over the www.nasatoyobucks.com website, that is entirely managed by the Toyo360 Team. We are experiencing the same issues you are. I have reached out to Toyo360 to get a estimated time of when it will be resolved. 

The best advice we can give you is to keep checking the site until you can log in. 

• National Staff
On 7/30/2020 at 11:16 AM, mort said:

So how is this going to affect the claim within 30 days of the event rule?  

We will make exceptions on a case by case basis. If you claim is on hold, you will need to contact us and we will manually review. 

Please remember, it is the driver's responsibility to check the status on your contingency claims. 

• 2 weeks later...