Sign in to follow this  
Aldrin V.

We've Made It Easier To Claim Your Toyo Bucks!

Aldrin V.
Posted (edited)

As of 6/28/2019 you will no longer be required to upload the PDF summary of the Toyo Tires Spec Class Contingency Redemption to the nasatoyobucks.com website. Once you have registered for the Spec Class Contingency Program you can now proceed to the nasatoyobucks.com website without having to fill out a second form after every event.  

The Toyo team will verify your eligibility based on your Spec Class Contingency Registration. To ensure that your claims are processed in a without delay please make sure of the following:

• The Toyo Tires Spec Class Contingency Registration is completed for each car you are planning to race. If you have multiple cars, rented a car, changed car numbers, etc... you will need to register each car/number individually. 

Failure to meet these requirements will result in an immediate hold or possible denial of your claim. 

If you have any questions regarding this new process, please post your question on our #DRIVENASA Community Forums. If you would like your question to remain private please send us a support message HERE, and our team will get back to you as soon as possible. 

See you at the next event!

Edited by Aldrin V.
  • Like 1

Hit Apex

This new process does not seem to be working.  I've uploaded my results to the Toyobucks site and it says my 2 claims are "on-hold", "missing NASA verification form".  To further complicate, the verification form for spec tire classes is no longer listed on the NASA site.  Please fix ASAP!

Aldrin V.
Posted (edited)

There seems to be an issue with the nasatoyobucks.com website and we are actively working to remedy it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The verification form that drivers previously received is no longer required to claim ToyoBucks. As we have simplified the process for drivers, all you must do is fill out the Yearly Spec compliance form - https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

The Toyo team will Verify your registration and process your claim based on compliance. 

Edited by Aldrin V.

Hit Apex

Aldrin, thank you for your help!  The process seems to be running smoothly now.

Aldrin V.

No Problem. Glad I could help! Let us know if you need anything else!

BADVENM
Posted (edited)

I too got the "missing NASA verification form". After submitting the required 4 pictures of my car back on April 13 of this year I got the following email:

David xxxxx-

Thank you for registering for Toyo Tires Spec Class contingency program.

Sincerely-

National Auto Sport Association

Is this the NASA verification form? Or do I need to also submit this form with 4 pictures of my car?

https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

Edited by BADVENM

Aldrin V.
16 hours ago, BADVENM said:

I too got the "missing NASA verification form". After submitting the required 4 pictures of my car back on April 13 of this year I got the following email:

David xxxxx-

Thank you for registering for Toyo Tires Spec Class contingency program.

Sincerely-

National Auto Sport Association

Is this the NASA verification form? Or do I need to also submit this form with 4 pictures of my car?

https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

Hi David, 

Please Message me with the email that you used to claim the Toyo Contingency on the nasatoyobucks.com website. Your submission was before the process change. I will be able to get it approved with some additional information. 

Thanks

Andrewdw

My last 2 claims, it states that I'm missing my invoice. What invoice? Never needed this before.

BADVENM

Aldrin I sent you an email. 

Aldrin V.
1 hour ago, Andrewdw said:

My last 2 claims, it states that I'm missing my invoice. What invoice? Never needed this before.

Hey Andrew, 

Please message me the email you used to claim the contingency on nasatoyobucks.com

Thanks