We've Made It Easier To Claim Your Toyo Bucks!

Aldrin V.

• National Staff
2 hours ago, Rick Worth said:

I've got two claims now that got approved 6-24-20 & 8-4-20 but no certificate. Just curious of any timeline. Thanks. 

Your Toyo Account should state a payout date. I can see that there is a EPD (Estimated Payout Date) for 8/17. 

4 hours ago, Aldrin V. said:

Your Toyo Account should state a payout date. I can see that there is a EPD (Estimated Payout Date) for 8/17. 

Yes but the first one was approved 6-24-20 and the  payout date is 7-8-20 and haven't received it. Thanks

• National Staff
18 hours ago, Rick Worth said:

Yes but the first one was approved 6-24-20 and the  payout date is 7-8-20 and haven't received it. Thanks

I have reached out to Toyo. Please check your account in the next week or so for any updates

• 3 years later...

I submitted a Toyo claim about a month ago, but still haven't received the NASA approval form to include with the results.  Who can I talk to to get that approval sent?

• Members
On 9/5/2023 at 2:06 PM, rsotak said:

I submitted a Toyo claim about a month ago, but still haven't received the NASA approval form to include with the results.  Who can I talk to to get that approval sent?

Having the same issue.  I submitted everything to NASA on 8/31/2023 and still have not received the NASA approval.

• National Staff

Please allow additional time for contingency processing as the National Staff has been travelling to and from the Championships event

8 hours ago, Aldrin V. said:

Please allow additional time for contingency processing as the National Staff has been travelling to and from the Championships event

Just want to make sure Toyo will honor them since they will be past 30days

Please have the spec tire entry for championships on toyobucks site fixed.  It only has 5-9 car options for all spec tire classes.

Been getting the run around by email with people passing the problem to someone else.
Thanks!

22 hours ago, jlucas said:

Please have the spec tire entry for championships on toyobucks site fixed.  It only has 5-9 car options for all spec tire classes.

Been getting the run around by email with people passing the problem to someone else.
Thanks!

Same here.

• National Staff

all of the contingency claims in the Toyo queue from before the championships have been processed and you should have received an email with the verification form if claiming for Open Class

On 9/27/2023 at 11:48 AM, Aldrin V. said:

all of the contingency claims in the Toyo queue from before the championships have been processed and you should have received an email with the verification form if claiming for Open Class

I did not receive anything.  Can they send it again or do I need to apply