MosGeoff

Open Testing @ Thunderhill

MosGeoff
Posted (edited)

Hi Roman, Hi Aldrin!  Am I allowed to post this here?

Ladies and Gents, I'm here to start a thread that will keep you informed in regards to open test days at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA.

Standard rates are $349/Full Day, $249 PM-Only, and $149 for additional drivers or for a single driver with an additional car.

FYI - for this upcoming test day we are sticking with our standing arrangement:  No pre-registration is available, it's first-come first-served.  For future test days we will be opening up pre-registration on Motorsportreg.

SPECIAL DEAL:  Our upcoming test day on August 24th features a $49 discount for NASA members!  Bring your NASA membership card to registration and you'll get the discount! 

Questions?  Feel free to post them here so everyone can see the answers, or contact me directly at 530.934.5588 x105 or [email protected] 

OPENTESTAUGUST.jpg

Edited by MosGeoff

Roman V.
On 7/23/2019 at 1:16 PM, MosGeoff said:

Hi Roman, Hi Aldrin!  Am I allowed to post this here?

Ladies and Gents, I'm here to start a thread that will keep you informed in regards to open test days at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA.

Standard rates are $349/Full Day, $249 PM-Only, and $149 for additional drivers or for a single driver with an additional car.

FYI - for this upcoming test day we are sticking with our standing arrangement:  No pre-registration is available, it's first-come first-served.  For future test days we will be opening up pre-registration on Motorsportreg.

SPECIAL DEAL:  Our upcoming test day on August 24th features a $49 discount for NASA members!  Bring your NASA membership card to registration and you'll get the discount! 

Questions?  Feel free to post them here so everyone can see the answers, or contact me directly at 530.934.5588 x105 or [email protected] 

OPENTESTAUGUST.jpg

Anything for our friends at Thunderhill Raceway! 

MosGeoff

@Roman V. You're the best!  поцелуи

• Like 1

MosGeoff

Specials on specials on specials!  We started using MSR for pre-registration, and added a super special discount for August.  Get the 9th, the 16th, and the 23rd as a package deal with a $250 savings!  Here's the link msreg.com/august-special

2019OpenTest_AugustSpecials.jpg